Join the community!

Honestly Elise, I think you probably got reported a million times for the give me 5ex and I’ll show you how to make currency LFG post. I always find your lfg posts highly entertaining.
As for AVic, I’ll stop commenting if he stops making absurd assertions that his discord is “offical”
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:
Hello everyone, this is a link to the official Console Discord Server we use for Path of Exile.

For those of you who don't know what Discord is, it's a free app that allows us to create chat channels and voice channels dedicated to various aspects of POE. We host fusing lotteries, league giveaways (incursion was over 400 Exalt!), and have a trading section. Possibly the most used part of the discord is the ability to add an uber lab trial to the bot and get notified when anyone finds that trial. As well as @runners can be tagged whenever you need help with a boss or lab.

You can access Discord from a web browser, a downloadable app for Windows/Android/IOS. Create an account, and either click this link or use it to join by copy/paste it on mobile. https://discord.gg/7keJ9xp

Dear Avic

Please stop with feeding these folks.

What is happening right now is not good.

You want folks to join the community but all this back and forth with these folks is not doing it justice.

I joined discord long time ago as I joined the Xbox group. I left both during the time I was away from playing PoE. Did not want my phone buzzing all the time.

I came back to the Xbox community and Discord. As I wanted to get back into PoE and the folks I dealt with there were very helpful. You folks still are very helpful.

There is no need for you to prove anything.

It is them that need to prove, that they did not do anything wrong. They can contact Xbox Support and ask for screenshots of what they said and prove what they did or did not do, to break any terms of service, either GGG's that you use and or even Xbox's

Please, I am begging you to not continue with these folks.
AVic made the ludicrous claim his discord was “official” most people in here are countering that, yes it’s up to him to “prove” his claim. Most people in here myself included, probably wouldn’t have bothered to rebute his claim of being “official” had he left it out altogether and just said join our community discord ect.
Don’t make false claims AVic I’d you don’t want the criticism.
Last edited by Jiff69 on Jan 18, 2019, 2:51:15 PM
I think I see the disconnect now. We are the official console discord of /r/pathofexile, not GGG. That's about as official as the other "official" discord, also inhabited by GGG.

Sorry for the confusion fellas.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
So what you’re saying is that, your not really official. Of course we all knew that. It’s kinda funny how you like to try to fluff up that discord channel. My big toe is the official console big toe of poe. There’s nothing official about your discord.
GGG doesn’t recognize you as official and neither does Xbox. Stop trying to convince players and yourself that it’s true.
Last edited by Jiff69 on Jan 18, 2019, 7:01:16 PM
The community recognizes "Official" in two steps, generally. One, is it official by the developers? Two, is it the official fan based community such as the /r/pathofexile or the pc discord (which also states it is the official discord of /r/pathofexile in the rules).

So my problem here, I believe, is that I stated it is an Official discord. While it is the Official Console server for /r/pathofexile, it is not the official console discord of GGG (I never stated it was).
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
Do you have any proof from any credible source that names you as official? If so post a screenshot. If no stop pretending.
Last edited by PenaeusMonodon on Mar 8, 2019, 7:36:11 PM
In order to be “official” you would need some sort of credentials, claiming to be an official discord blah blah blah. The discord is poorly ran with nepotism oozing from the top down. I’m sorry, however it’s the truth. Seriously call yourself the poe Batman fan club for all I care. But don’t claim to be official when you’re not.
Last edited by Jiff69 on Jan 19, 2019, 2:20:33 AM
While I agree that the Console Discord isn't "official", it does feel like you're being hyper critical over that one thing when it can be admitted it's not "Official". I personally wouldn't go around calling it that, however, it seems because Avics name is tied to it, you're being a bit extra.

Now, I'm all ears as far as anything Discord goes. I'm not looking for bashing, but just constructive criticism. If you feel like sharing, feel free to PM me so it doesn't feel as if drama is being dragged out.

We are working hard to make the Console Discord the best place for Console players. Seems there is a bit of a journey to go in that regards.

Thanks,
Kyle
PoE Console Discord Admin

Logic never changes, just the syntax.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info