Join the community!

"
While I agree that the Console Discord isn't "official", it does feel like you're being hyper critical over that one thing when it can be admitted it's not "Official". I personally wouldn't go around calling it that, however, it seems because Avics name is tied to it, you're being a bit extra.

Now, I'm all ears as far as anything Discord goes. I'm not looking for bashing, but just constructive criticism. If you feel like sharing, feel free to PM me so it doesn't feel as if drama is being dragged out.

We are working hard to make the Console Discord the best place for Console players. Seems there is a bit of a journey to go in that regards.

Thanks,
Kyle

damn, i remember just a little while ago there was a price check channel. I fail to see how that is considered good for the community. It's however great for the person who can change the prices on the price check channel. Furthermore, to have Avic come in the forums, that are official, and say that he has the official discord is pretty messy in terms of shady shit goin on on the console platforms. Just today I went to ask a question and got told that I shouldnt be asking about updates in there. It's a garbage piece of the community. Nothing GOOD happens there. They need to implement in game chat.
"
Jiff69 wrote:
In order to be “official” you would need some sort of credentials, claiming to be an official discord blah blah blah. The discord is poorly ran with nepotism oozing from the top down. I’m sorry, however it’s the truth. Seriously call yourself the poe Batman fan club for all I care. But don’t claim to be official when you’re not.

I’m with this guy. I’ve joined and left twice, it’s even worse than the Facebook group.
Xbox Player
This is just to serve as an FYI to the creators.

I've joined this discord and left two separate times.

The first time, I joined and was not allowed access to anything without performing a very confusing specific series of events that was supposed to serve as me "agreeing to the rules". I read the rules and could not agree with them... something about not using the trade channel to buy and sell for profit. The wording was vague and in my interpretation, at odds with core design principles of the game itself. It seemed overly draconian and very much open to interpretation. I left.

The second time, I didn't have to agree to anything... but was requested to read the rules. I clicked on the rules channel and did not have any permissions for the channel and couldn't see anything at all except for a bunch of blank posts. I clicked around on the other channels and was locked out of all but two.. One general chat channel that was filled with irrelevant chatter and another channel that was soliciting monetary "donations". I left.

Two strikes was my threshold.
"
governor451 wrote:
This is just to serve as an FYI to the creators.

I've joined this discord and left two separate times.

The first time, I joined and was not allowed access to anything without performing a very confusing specific series of events that was supposed to serve as me "agreeing to the rules". I read the rules and could not agree with them... something about not using the trade channel to buy and sell for profit. The wording was vague and in my interpretation, at odds with core design principles of the game itself. It seemed overly draconian and very much open to interpretation. I left.

The second time, I didn't have to agree to anything... but was requested to read the rules. I clicked on the rules channel and did not have any permissions for the channel and couldn't see anything at all except for a bunch of blank posts. I clicked around on the other channels and was locked out of all but two.. One general chat channel that was filled with irrelevant chatter and another channel that was soliciting monetary "donations". I left.

Two strikes was my threshold.

Whats even funnier about this whole thing is that jeff is involved with these people. GGG should really be taking over on this one. They look really bad.
So thats why you dont discuss on forums. You cant just ban someone when they call out your bullshit
Honestly, we don't discuss here because we chose the discord as our forum. And why would we? The only people left here are people who have been banned from both discords, the reddit, and most likely multiple facebook communities. This forum is all the trolls have left, and that's not a crowd I'd like to associate with.
Xbox Master Race

Join the Discord!

https://discord.gg/UCshcMS
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:
Honestly, we don't discuss here because we chose the discord as our forum. And why would we? The only people left here are people who have been banned from both discords, the reddit, and most likely multiple facebook communities. This forum is all the trolls have left, and that's not a crowd I'd like to associate with.

I'm not banned from Reddit, FB or anything else, except your discord because you and your mods are terrible. People are sick of you and your shit. We decided to Branch out on our own.
Better Xbox Discord, better community, better experience:

https://discord.gg/ASXwHp
Last edited by YouAreStoopudXBL on Mar 5, 2019, 12:03:25 AM
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:

The people left on here and on the other groups are all the people who aren’t your toadies aka a large majority of the Xbox player base. It’s weird how deluded you are on the subject.
Xbox Player
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:

That's an incredibly presumptive and arrogant position to take. All of which are false, in my case.

The intent of my post was as stated, an FYI to you about my experience and why I left quickly. I didn't interact with the server in any way other than joining, browsing then leaving. I took the time to write it down thinking you'd be interested in the input.

My short experiences with the discord and the post I'm quoting from you are the only things I have to form an impression of your character. Think about that for a minute, put yourself in my position and ask yourself if you'd want to be a part of your community.

If you truly believe that these forums are only used by trolls then why do you use them to advertise and drive traffic to your (since we're being presumptive here...) business?

*Edit - These are all rhetorical questions, I'm not interested in a response.
Last edited by gov451 on Mar 5, 2019, 4:22:54 PM
"
Avic_Hybana wrote:

The forum is the official discussion forum, NOT your player owned discord. The way you address players using the game developers platform of discussion is very telling.

- Mephedrone

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info