[3.6] Spectre Soulwrest Aurabot Summoner | Upto 6 Auras | Easy to gear | 3mil+ Shaper DPS!

Hello, I'm going to play solo, I wanted to know if this build would be viable for this? Will the auras work on the minions? I saw the POB of the version with damage, but I think I would like to put more damage nodes and take the nodes out of the aura, use only a 3 or 4 auras, in case I still have to use the body? or could it change to another? unfortunately I'm not good at putting together builds, if you can modify the build to focus on a more solo style, without the auras of purity, it would help me a lot.
Hey mate! First of all, let me start by saying that I have been using this build for a couple weeks now, and I absolutely LOVE it!

With that in mind, there has been a couple questions that popped to my mind:

1 - Since the staff already has a socketed lvl 20 summon phantasm on kill as one of the bonus, why is the separate Summon Phantasm on Kill Gem required aswell?

2 - In your helmet you have a "Detonate dead has 45% chance to detonate an aditional corpse", but you don't use Detonate dead. Is that just a random bonus that came with the rest of the helmet, or am I missing something here?

Thank you in advance, and good job with this amazing build!
"
KingMaster80 wrote:
Hello, I'm going to play solo, I wanted to know if this build would be viable for this? Will the auras work on the minions? I saw the POB of the version with damage, but I think I would like to put more damage nodes and take the nodes out of the aura, use only a 3 or 4 auras, in case I still have to use the body? or could it change to another? unfortunately I'm not good at putting together builds, if you can modify the build to focus on a more solo style, without the auras of purity, it would help me a lot.
The build is definitely viable for solo play! Basically all of the auras are supporting only your minions! This is due to them being linked with generosity from the chest piece.

If you still want me to Im happy to whip up a build for you without the chest piece and less auras. It will probably do less damage or at least be more expensive to get it higher/close!

Sorry for the delay. Works been taking up most of my time..
"
HugeCrock wrote:
Hey mate! First of all, let me start by saying that I have been using this build for a couple weeks now, and I absolutely LOVE it!

With that in mind, there has been a couple questions that popped to my mind:

1 - Since the staff already has a socketed lvl 20 summon phantasm on kill as one of the bonus, why is the separate Summon Phantasm on Kill Gem required aswell?

2 - In your helmet you have a "Detonate dead has 45% chance to detonate an aditional corpse", but you don't use Detonate dead. Is that just a random bonus that came with the rest of the helmet, or am I missing something here?

Thank you in advance, and good job with this amazing build!
Glad to hear you are liking it! So to answer your questions...

1 - The reason there is a levelled Summon Phantasm gem socketed in as well is if you were to use the staff alone and add a different gem you could only have up to 10 phantasms. The phantasm gem actually adds 10+ Phantasms to the build when socketed in! It's an odd interaction but works great!

2 - Just a random enchant! I just couldnt be bothered removing it at the time :D The ideal enchant personally for the build would be "Spectres have 40% increased Damage".
Hello,

Could anyone post none pastebin links please? for the skill tree at least. It is banned in my country :(
"
Hello,

Could anyone post none pastebin links please? for the skill tree at least. It is banned in my country :(
If you look at my character named betraymeharderpls you can see the skill tree there :)

Otherwise, this link should work: Skill Tree
How does the dual curse setup work? I thought there can only be one curse per enemy, and you dont use the additional curse skill.
"
Lotoreo wrote:
How does the dual curse setup work? I thought there can only be one curse per enemy, and you dont use the additional curse skill.
My Bloodgrip Amulet has a corruption on it for the additional curse - "You can apply an additional curse".

That allows you to save 4 points on the tree and put them somewhere else but it is definitely not required.

If you do not have the corruption or mod on any gear you will need to grab Whispers of Doom to be able to have 2 curses.
That explains it. Thanks! :)
You might want to add the amulet to the build then.
Last edited by Lotoreo on Apr 23, 2019, 10:52:44 AM
"
FATKMZ wrote:
"
Hello,

If you look at my character named betraymeharderpls you can see the skill tree there :)

Otherwise, this link should work: Skill Tree

Thanks man. Cheers.
Lovin the build mate..quick question, how are you getting more than 3 spectres? Playing on ps4(if it matters)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info