[3.6] Spectre Soulwrest Aurabot Summoner | Upto 6 Auras | Easy to gear | 3mil+ Shaper DPS!

"
iamunsane wrote:
Would play it, but need to see video first.

Videos uploaded! Will get some guardian gameplay possibly tomorrow if I am on... Cheers!
Last edited by FATKMZ on Jan 2, 2019, 10:49:44 AM
Updated Path of Building to include Single target swap for Phantasms for harder content.

All numbers below is a perfect scenario and you most likely wont have all of your minions hitting the same target at once..

Clear DPS
140k per Phantasm so with 20x that's 2.8mil + 1.35mil for all 3x Cannibal Fire-eaters = 4,156,000 million DPS.

Shaper DPS
Phantasms: 70k per Phantasm (with Single Target Swap , not required!) = 1.4 Million DPS Total
Cannibal Fire-eaters: 452k per Spectre
Total: 2,756,000 Shaper DPS

Thanks everyone :)

Currently trying to add in max block/spell block into the build whilst keeping all the auras and HP above 5.6k if possible..
Last edited by FATKMZ on Jan 4, 2019, 4:04:06 AM
"
FATKMZ wrote:
Updated Path of Building to include Single target swap for Phantasms for harder content.

All numbers below is a perfect scenario and you most likely wont have all of your minions hitting the same target at once..

Clear DPS
140k per Phantasm so with 20x that's 2.8mil + 1.35mil for all 3x Cannibal Fire-eaters = 4,156,000 million DPS.

Shaper DPS
Phantasms: 70k per Phantasm (with Single Target Swap , not required!) = 1.4 Million DPS Total
Cannibal Fire-eaters: 452k per Spectre
Total: 2,756,000 Shaper DPS

Thanks everyone :)

Currently trying to add in max block/spell block into the build whilst keeping all the auras and HP above 5.6k if possible..

Updated PoB again. Changed up the tree somewhat significantly.

For my character, the changes are as follows:

Overall damage went up on bosses due to shock when focus mod on rings
Easier gearing as picked up some Resistances when traveling
Dexterity is now somewhat easier
Picked up an additional curse bloodgrip which allowed me to drop 5 points
Overall Life as increased by 600-800, this can depend on Jewels and rare gear

I will be adding a budget version in the next day or two, which is basically where I started and worked my way up into a Jewel stacking variant with Reduced Mana corruptions. (If someone requests it, i'll go ahead and get it ready sooner!)
This build is amazing! I just started playing POE like a month or so ago and since I started I have been very interested in Necro and the Soulwrest and when I saw your build I was instantly sold. Got my character leveled and this is hands down the most fun I have had in this game so far. Thanks for the build!
Thanks! Am glad to hear someone else is liking it! ;)

Haven't had much time lately to edit the guide and try out some different variants or gear changes I was interested in! Should come soon...

If you ever have any questions or want some help with your build, I'll be happy to lend a hand!
Reworked tree for 7k+ Life and added a cheaper variant that has no jewel requirements!
See changelog for changes in second post :)
Last edited by FATKMZ on Jan 20, 2019, 5:50:32 AM
Been toying around with different trees, jewels etc looking for a high damage variant whilst still offering an okay 5.5k+ life pool and stun immunity!

HP can be pushed a lot higher if you drop a small amount of damage nodes.

Currently damage for me would be sitting at 4,110,000 million Shaper DPS... This is obviously a perfect scenario where you have 20x Phantasms and all 3 Cannibal Fire-eaters hitting the same target with Tri-Curse.

Even still that is some crazy burst damage!

Here is the path of building for anyone interested : https://pastebin.com/AEcpe8Sy (will go over it all after work and confirm the build is as high damage as I can see!)

It isn't too cheap from what I can see, requiring mana reduced jewels and 2x Might of the Meeks.

Have a few different versions of the build that I was working on last night that I can post later and edit into the guide if ANY interest is shown :)
Small Levelling "Guide" added!
Just a guide for newcomers to assist them with how and where to travel on the tree :)
If you want to travel completely differently on the tree and push for damage early, feel free!
I always love levelling as a summoner but that's just me! I'm sure there are many other methods!
I'm new to the game and I'm slightly confused as to why you have 6 support gems on your staff, don't support gems only work when linked to a skill gem?
"
TiredJam wrote:
I'm new to the game and I'm slightly confused as to why you have 6 support gems on your staff, don't support gems only work when linked to a skill gem?

The Soulwrest Staff has the following mod "Trigger Level 20 Summon Phantasm Skill when you Consume a Corpse".
So that means any support gems you socket into the weapon will support that mod, provided they correctly support the Phantasm Skill.
If we 6 socket the staff, we can put 6 gems into the weapon and they will all support the Summon Phantasm Skill when you consume a corpse.

Therefore we do not need to 6-link this item in particular as the Skill Gem is the weapon in this case!

Majority of Skill Gems do require supports to be linked with a Skill Gem but not in this case!

I hope that makes sense :)
Last edited by FATKMZ on Feb 10, 2019, 2:36:01 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info