[3.6] Spectre Soulwrest Aurabot Summoner | Upto 6 Auras | Easy to gear | 3mil+ Shaper DPS!

"
FATKMZ wrote:
"
TiredJam wrote:
I'm new to the game and I'm slightly confused as to why you have 6 support gems on your staff, don't support gems only work when linked to a skill gem?

:)

Ohh I see, thank you so much! That is so good

Does that mean I have to use my staff and default attack to trigger the spells?
Last edited by TiredJam on Feb 10, 2019, 5:03:41 AM
"
TiredJam wrote:
"
FATKMZ wrote:
"
TiredJam wrote:
I'm new to the game and I'm slightly confused as to why you have 6 support gems on your staff, don't support gems only work when linked to a skill gem?

:)

Ohh I see, thank you so much! That is so good

Does that mean I have to use my staff and default attack to trigger the spells?

Actually, no! For the interaction of Soulwrest to work, you just need to use a skill that consumes a corpse. This is due to the "when you cosume a corpse" portion of the mod on the Staff. So I use either Bone Offering or Flesh Offering which consumes corpses which then Summons Phantasms based off the mod!

Again, hope that makes sense haha

If you want to see this without having to buy a Soulwrest, feel free to check out some of the videos I have listed :)

Or feel free to add me in-game and I can show you how it works.
Last edited by FATKMZ on Feb 11, 2019, 2:50:22 AM
can this build be played solo aswell ?
"
Mitsch287 wrote:
can this build be played solo aswell ?

Definitely. I ran this solo even with 6 auras not affecting me.
Killed Shaper countless times and if I was good enough, Uber Elder.
There are many different ways to build this.

I'm making a damage focused variant in 3.6 now that on paper will be getting about 8mil DPS on Shaper with 4 Spectres without the auras :)
Last edited by FATKMZ on Mar 9, 2019, 4:14:39 AM
Replace hatred with zealotry?

What gems could be replaced to socket animate guardian with minion life?
I really want to use AG with buffed Kingmaker in this league
Last edited by Inferius90 on Mar 9, 2019, 6:16:38 AM
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Replace hatred with zealotry?

What gems could be replaced to socket animate guardian with minion life?
I really want to use AG with buffed Kingmaker in this league

A few options here...

You could drop the Curse on hit Tri-Curse setup for a 2-link/4-link AG setup.

I wouldnt really recommend dropping the cast when damage taken + immortal call setup.

Other option, if you wanted to, you could drop all or keep 3/4 auras and link 3/4 leftover sockets then put AG in the body armor. Then you could potentially drop some mana reserved nodes on the tree and get more life/defense/damage etc.

So yeah, it can still be put in with the auras but is a bit harder to do with this version unless you change it up from 6 auras.

Hope this makes sense!

Would definitely replace hatred since from memory the damage numbers are A LOT higher on Zealotry.

Last edited by FATKMZ on Mar 9, 2019, 6:38:05 AM
Since it is a new league I am having problems getting the staff and some gears. What do you recommending to use
"
Newtopoe22 wrote:
Since it is a new league I am having problems getting the staff and some gears. What do you recommending to use

Currently I am in the same boat in the new league. So this is what I am using or will be using.

Body Armor: Rare Chest piece or if I can get a Vis Mortis I will use that until I can get Victario's Charity for the extra +1 to Spectre. I believe I will be socketing in my Spectres here as a 4-link/5-link until I can get some currency.

Helmet: Honestly anything you want here. A rare helmet would be perfectly fine and probably provide you with better stats than a unique anyway.
For unique helmets though I would be looking for or trying to get a Wraithlord or Skullhead. These two would fit best if not a rare.

Boots: Currently I am using Bones of Ullr boots for the +1 to Spectres but again you can easily use Rare boots.

Unique Weapons: A few options here...
Advancing Fortress Claw for the block chance
Brightbeak to help out with the shield charge and general movement speed
Earendel's Embrace for the minion damage
Severed in Sleep Cutlass for the minion poison on hit (unsure how well this would work) and minion damage

I will probably just end up using some form of rare one-handed and craft something minion related onto it.

Sorry for the detail.
I will probably end up adding a section in regards to PRE-Soulwrest/Victario's Charity build options :)

EDIT: A word
Last edited by FATKMZ on Mar 10, 2019, 10:17:49 PM
Hey bro, this build looks so sick, im just have a bit of issues tho, i managed to get my leve to 74 using leveling gear - yes painful, and i have all the gear that you need for this build,

but with the chest and weapon i am having trouble trying to get the socket colors the way u have them, is there any other way to get them easier?? i have already gone through close to 2k chomes =(

Cheers
Last edited by XyanideNZ on Mar 22, 2019, 6:04:24 PM
Would Shav's be good for a build like this? Or not worth it over the aura chest piece

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info