Reflecting on Past Releases Part 1

So sad , coz I was w8 for beta key ,but i did'nt get it.
anyway I love this game . TNX GGG for this masterpiece.
Best game I've ever played in terms of myself enjoyment .. keep up the good work!
I bought the closed beta key 3 days before open beta release. This was my first online real money transaction for gaming. I will never regret it, thanks for this long journey!
I joined during the Sacrifice of the Vaal, good times ever since than.
(And some letdowns, nerf tragedies)
honoured of being allowed to join the path of this long and amazingly entertaining journey in 2012.

thanks ggg <3
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Dec 27, 2018, 5:46:42 PM
oh the time where you could use multi-strike with leap slam and Desync was the most dangerous enemy in the game, me and a lot of my friends quit the game cause of it. Now I come back and I'm glad that I did, this is one of the best game I have played, a real time devourer!! by the way, good idea to be able to show the time in the UI cause the time flies grinding exp. Impressive that just one person develop the graphic engine!! And in this time of greed I do really appreciate the kind of cosmetic micro-transaction philosophy, the rich people have better life but no cause of it they have to be able to be better gamer, you need brain and not your wallet to play this.
I wish the current league had something even close to a proper standard of polish and development to it. I know a heap of new players who have FINALLY come over to the game this league and then after experiencing the frustrations of dealing with the laundry list of bugs, crashes & failure to tune the current content, simply just quit after taking one or two characters to 90. The one annoying theme I've constantly come across with them afterwards, has been having to convince them that the game IS actually out of beta.

It's been pretty disappointing to have to have that conversation with friends about this game. I really hope next league is a much more solid release. It really seemed like this league was a really wasted opportunity to attract a huge number of new players & then importantly... actually keep them.
"
鬼殺し wrote:
A big bright satellite beam on a little chirping lightbulb. I normally don't do this, but here.

https://youtu.be/zsXheKiqpgs?t=32

This is my old hideout. I still haven't watched this video. Too embarrassed. But you can see a few diamond kiwis hanging out with my other birds.

The hideout is cool! thanks!
It's interesting how GGG always says "the league was popular and the content was added to the main game" for ALL leagues. I don't think there's even been one that wasn't added.

It'll be interesting to see what they have to say about harbinger and especially pokemon.
From League Starter to Shaper – Cheap, Tanky, Fast and Fun Physical ST – Very Detailed Guide
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2077519

Gannicus, God of the Arena – Deathless Uber Elder for Everyone
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2627521
I've been around since the beginning... gloriously slow slow slow slow slow days.
Shook Hands with Chris - Check
Got Picture next to Chris - Check
Life Complete - Check

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info