[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
dguay wrote:
Best way to craft a CDR belt? Chaos spam?

buy base and use anul, or spam alt + regal, try take t1 hp and cdr t2/t1.
my belt, i use anul.
Just a question for everyone. I'm trying this build out, but currently I'm sitting at 5.35 attacks per second according to the cyclone offence menu. The only passive I've taken with attack speed was coordination, and even without it I'm sitting on 4.83 attacks per second. Any idea why this is so high?
Can someone give me some general direction for my character
( https://pastebin.com/2rLJ295L )

I've just been going off a patchwork of ysoExodus' 3.7 character, advice from this thread, stuff from the original guide, and the coc discharge build that this character was before I swapped to this setup.

I'm swapping my Gifts from above for mark of the shaper right now. So just what comes next I guess.
How is this type of character to play now that freeze/shatter works on Legion mobs? I have an ED trickster in the 90s that I'm kinda tempted to respec. I played CoC/Cospri/Ice Nova assassin back in betrayal and really like the idea of trying it again with the new Cyclone.

Also, has anyone got this build working with QotF?
thx for build !:)

SSF
SSF
SSF

BTW
Vaal ice nova 21/23 1ex...
Last edited by green1908 on Jun 21, 2019, 3:55:13 AM
"
cdnza wrote:
How is this type of character to play now that freeze/shatter works on Legion mobs? I have an ED trickster in the 90s that I'm kinda tempted to respec. I played CoC/Cospri/Ice Nova assassin back in betrayal and really like the idea of trying it again with the new Cyclone.

Also, has anyone got this build working with QotF?
\

im working on it with qotf but im struggling in getting evasion , atm i can only get 20k with jade flask, starkonjas, grace
Last edited by harlemhomeboy on Jun 21, 2019, 10:37:47 AM
Hi,

Right now I'm leveling my char and my question is how much APS I actually need?
Right now I have 4.69 APS on lvl 54 with 38 Crit chance on Cyclone(without flask and with just one ascendancy). Do I need more APS or I should lower it? Dmg feels ok, especially with lightning spire trap.
Last edited by zaboleqqq on Jun 21, 2019, 12:50:12 PM
Hi Guys im currently playing an ed/contagion Trickster at Lv 92 and honestly I dont like the Playstyle with it, so im thinking about switching to this. Is this Build viable for Uber Elder and Delve (at least 600 Depth?) or will it struggle hard? Thank your for replys :)
"
Anena wrote:
Hi Guys im currently playing an ed/contagion Trickster at Lv 92 and honestly I dont like the Playstyle with it, so im thinking about switching to this. Is this Build viable for Uber Elder and Delve (at least 600 Depth?) or will it struggle hard? Thank your for replys :)

uber elder, mastermind 83, lich on delve, depth now i have around 250-270 no have any problem.
gear(without jewel)б400hp
Spoiler
Last edited by Shmitok02 on Jun 21, 2019, 4:54:52 PM
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
Hi,
Right now I'm leveling my char and my question is how much APS I actually need?
Right now I have 4.69 APS on lvl 54 with 38 Crit chance on Cyclone(without flask and with just one ascendancy). Do I need more APS or I should lower it? Dmg feels ok, especially with lightning spire trap.

without mod on belt (cooldown recovery) you need not more than around 6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info