[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
Anena wrote:
Hi Guys im currently playing an ed/contagion Trickster at Lv 92 and honestly I dont like the Playstyle with it, so im thinking about switching to this. Is this Build viable for Uber Elder and Delve (at least 600 Depth?) or will it struggle hard? Thank your for replys :)

uber elder, mastermind 83, lich on delve, depth now i have around 250-270 no have any problem.
gear(without jewel)б400hp
Spoiler

Very interesting gear! How did you get that mod on your diamond flask?
"
baronthedoge wrote:
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
Anena wrote:
Hi Guys im currently playing an ed/contagion Trickster at Lv 92 and honestly I dont like the Playstyle with it, so im thinking about switching to this. Is this Build viable for Uber Elder and Delve (at least 600 Depth?) or will it struggle hard? Thank your for replys :)

uber elder, mastermind 83, lich on delve, depth now i have around 250-270 no have any problem.
gear(without jewel)б400hp
Spoiler

Very interesting gear! How did you get that mod on your diamond flask?

Probably Asling from the safehouse
Have 48% spell dodge currently. LUL

What I need to not use Lycosidae and still crit? Without it hit chance is to low...
Guys i need help. This is my current gear:

My problem is that I somehow have 6.25 attacks per second at cyclone while in hideout. How do i fix this? I read the guide but still my attacks per second are very high even with low AS roll in weapon i dont understand this. Also my current resistances are 55% 62% 61%. How do i fix that? And the character movement skill (leap slam)is really slow, is there any way to improve it? Also i am level 82 at the moment.
Last edited by Shetzki on Jun 22, 2019, 11:33:41 AM
"
Shetzki wrote:

My problem is that I somehow have 6.25 attacks per second at cyclone while in hideout. How do i fix this? I read the guide but still my attacks per second are very high even with low AS roll in weapon i dont understand this. Also my current resistances are 55% 62% 61%. How do i fix that? And the character movement skill (leap slam)is really slow, is there any way to improve it? Also i am level 82 at the moment.

>attack speed
Check your passive tree on excess attack speed. Also, get rid of helmet and boots enchant.

>resistance
Get new boots with tripple resistance and life, get rare gloves. Coral ring not that good, you can get life+resistance and craft shock over it.(you dont need 28% cold damage, shock would work better)

>slow movement spell
thats cuz of slow attack speed. I didnt like leap slam in 3.6 because of it. Try to use whirling blades or caster movement skil.
"
kovarniypidor wrote:
"
Shetzki wrote:

>attack speed
Check your passive tree on excess attack speed. Also, get rid of helmet and boots enchant.

>resistance
Get new boots with tripple resistance and life, get rare gloves. Coral ring not that good, you can get life+resistance and craft shock over it.(you dont need 28% cold damage, shock would work better)

>slow movement spell
thats cuz of slow attack speed. I didnt like leap slam in 3.6 because of it. Try to use whirling blades or caster movement skil.

Thanks that helped alot! But i still have problem with attack speed if i remove devoto devotion and even the cospri malice i still got 4,61 attacks per sec. on my cyclone. I am using the unnatural instinct combination which adds 14% attacks speed.. How is it possible to optimize that?
Last edited by Shetzki on Jun 22, 2019, 12:51:12 PM
anyone have a levelling guide/pob link that's up to date? a few posted and not sure what to go for =/
Last edited by PJ1985 on Jun 22, 2019, 3:20:16 PM
I bought the Pandemonius thinking that it is BIS, but to my surprise tooltip and also POB shows that my existing amulet was better. Please help me to compare the two.
Should I still go with the Pandemonius even though it does not give more dps?

"
SauMaris wrote:
I bought the Pandemonius thinking that it is BIS, but to my surprise tooltip and also POB shows that my existing amulet was better. Please help me to compare the two.
Should I still go with the Pandemonius even though it does not give more dps?

keep pandemonious a blinded enemy is a hitless enemy this is y it's BEST in slot dont listen to POB lol
IGN ARROWUPYOURAZZ

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info