[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hatred, imho, is highly superior when it comes to damage to HoI. Sadly, it asks for level 3 Enlighten gem min, Check,this Watchers:

And, I find this corruption on Shapers Touch to be amazing:

Which basically means, -31% Elemental Resistance on hit. Lower Enemy Cold Resistance on Pob Calcs and see your dmg scale up like a rocket.All other mods in these gloves, are good for us, specially, accuracy rating per Intelligence (300+Int means +600 Accuracy)and Mana per Strenght (160 Strenght=80more mana).
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jun 19, 2019, 11:13:22 AM
The new templar timeless jewel gives 3% more spell damage per power charge + several elemental mods. You need the dominus one for spell damage.

I have one that gives 4% incr. Elemental damage per 10 devotion.

You get 15-18% more spell damage for a single node. Seems pretty good. Especially since there is a nice jewel spot near witch tree that we take anyways.
Thanks for the reply! Interesting stuff you got going on there!
I want to turn this build into a more speed focused T16 mapper. Not bosssing, just zoom zoom Toxic sewer (most likely my map of choice for lvl100)

Where would you start? I am pushing towards T14 maps now, and I never die even with a few MF Items.

1.) What gear would you change to make the build faster for mapping? I tried some Qotf stuff, but it feels very slow with my low evasion rating.
2.) What Item should I upgrade next? I thought about 6L Carcass, but I dont feel like the AoE would make a big change in Toxic sewer later on. I want to gear towards my adventue to lvl 100.

Well, if you want more Speed, there are three options that would come in handy (just for clearspeed). Faster Attacks on 6L, Devotos Devotion helmet, boots with 20+ Movement Speed, and Queen of The Forest chest.

Ed.(Vaal Haste is very good too)
Last edited by ArisFuser on Jun 19, 2019, 7:18:53 PM
"
ysoExodus wrote:
Gear Update. Still a lot of fun with this build! Next step is better belt (yes im looking at you CoCamania) and better Boots.

Spoiler

https://pastebin.com/iHyhEFfK

im guessing taking Carcass over Loreweave wont alter your build to much ???
Any tips on what to upgrade next to start doing guardians smoothly? Even though the dps is great got 1 shotted by minotaur with 7.5k ehp

"
TheSunliight wrote:
I want to turn this build into a more speed focused T16 mapper. Not bosssing, just zoom zoom Toxic sewer (most likely my map of choice for lvl100)

Where would you start? I am pushing towards T14 maps now, and I never die even with a few MF Items.

1.) What gear would you change to make the build faster for mapping? I tried some Qotf stuff, but it feels very slow with my low evasion rating.
2.) What Item should I upgrade next? I thought about 6L Carcass, but I dont feel like the AoE would make a big change in Toxic sewer later on. I want to gear towards my adventue to lvl 100.

I'm running QoTF, Flasks up I'm at 220% ms, 242%ms when i've killed something, and 110% MS while cycloning, I use phase run aswell. I'm going to replace my watchers eye to flask charge on critical strike so I will have no down time on my flasks (The little downtime there is) I'm going to look for a MS enchant on boots and MS corruption on necklace
Last edited by Odysuss on Jun 19, 2019, 10:51:49 PM
Would Shroud of the lightless work better than 5l Loreweave on this build?
Hey , can someone look at my gear and tree ?

First i should look for a 6L loreweave or the pandemonius ?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info