[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

how are you all feeling about how this build deals with the legion mechanic? i love this build and how it plays, but to farm out the challenges i'm debating just going back to ED so i can easily finish 24 challenges and then come back to this build later in the league.
"
Buckethead8 wrote:
"
Bloodzy wrote:
"
Buckethead8 wrote:
if you go dual cospri, how does the skill tree change or can you just keep the same passives as the current build???

https://pastebin.com/Eb6Exqmr <-- Dual Cospri PoB

Here you are friend

thanks, have a few questions, do you use might of the meek jewels and the other one to get you 100% accuracy??

Isn't the APS too high?
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:
any suggestions on how to make this build faster?

30ms on boots and flask. when i clear map i have 180ms

already using both
any suggestion for the best chest to use i see farrul's carcass jack loreweave
any advice ?
"
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kzU8tIIS5PE

Super easy uber atzir kill

Love this build.

Need to get some sexier boots.

I am also running 2X ice nova and frostbolt. I see you are using the shaper MTX on one of them.

Do you ever have an issue with your frostbolts procing and the shaper mtx not showing?

My shaper MTX sits inside the none shaper mtx ball as they proc at the same time so they never follow one another like in your video.

Any ideas?

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ NERF ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
"
Iceblaze23 wrote:
how are you all feeling about how this build deals with the legion mechanic? i love this build and how it plays, but to farm out the challenges i'm debating just going back to ED so i can easily finish 24 challenges and then come back to this build later in the league.

Seconded this question. I play default slayer cyclone with starforge now and can't kill 150 mobs. Just don't have enough aoe and movespeed.
Backstory:

Started a physical SLayer this league. I got 7 PURE Ex drops so far, and quite a few valuable items and lucky corruptions to net me around 14 Ex all together. That was enough to either buy a new weapon for my slayer, or a new chest piece. F-That. Build is crazy expensive this league, even though I got to yellow/red maps on garbage.

I then thought about all the different possibilities to go with cyclone, and my friend mentioned Cospris. I looked them up in PoB, and looked through the top builds using these items until I found one that looked great to me (CockExo). I whispered and asked a few questions, the basics really. "Why not two swords?" you know, because two is ALWAYS better. Isn't MORE of something better? Sure it is. ALWAYS...

I followed his tree and built the way I wanted to, and MAN, does this build do some work. WAY more clear speed than my Slayer, and just overall SOOOO much more fun. I made his build SOOO much better... right?

Current day:

Still chugging through stuff. Hit 81, leveling at my own pace, thinking I mastered this game since everything is so easy. Then I find this thread. I find people giving tons of useful information, and one in particular caught my eye quicker than the rest. YSOExodus.

Seeing all these break points you need to hit, all these calculations, and all theses statistics, I am floored. Then looking into YSOExodus profile and seeing his character named CockExo, I was double floored. What a co-inky dink!

So now, seeing the errors in my ways of thinking "More is always better", I come to this thread humbled and asking for way's to make my build better overall. It's not slow at all by any means, and runs INCREDIBLY well, but I just want to fine tune it now.

My characters are open to import via profile and open to public viewing, so please critique away. Changes I know I need to make:

1. Switch to one sword. Two isn't necessary after watching vids and seeing people clear everything with one.

2. APS is around 9.5. Apparently it needs to be around 7.5 for optimal DPS and optimal Frostbolt pops?

3. Get rid of one frozen trail. My mistake for thinking "More is ALWAYS better!".

4. Rings are garbage, but I have more than enough resists atm and went LoH. Need to get Mark of the Shaper and an Elder ring to pair. I like Life Gain on Hit. Pairs well with ES gained on hit from Watcher's Eye.

5. My Watcher's Eye is ES on hit and - mana cost for Clarity, which is why I slotted lvl 1 Clarity. Just FYI. Makes Cyclone free and I likey.

6. Not using Tempered mind, as I have 100% and 98% chance to hit with my setup now.

Anything else glaring at ya'll besides that? Some of my decisions were personal play style, like CWDT Enfeeble and running more auras instead of blasphemy. Using Frostblink exclusivly and getting more CD on belt than needed for CoC.

Spoiler
Last edited by sheeeeeeets on Jun 18, 2019, 9:27:55 AM
How the hell Frozen Trail gives 2 additional projectiles if we do not have 40 intelligence allocated in radius? Can someone explain that to me?

When it comes to challenges: With SelfCasting Ice Nova/FB, this is quite easy. Cyclone is just QoL for this build as You have to click RMB :).
some showcase how build work in 3.7 patch, shaper guard, legion, some randoms maps and delve 1-2 node.

if you need overpower dmg you can swap frostbolt for conc in 6l body.
Last edited by Shmitok02 on Jun 18, 2019, 9:07:35 AM
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
some showcase how build work in 3.7 patch, shaper guard, legion, some randoms maps and delve 1-2 node.

if you need overpower dmg you can swap frostbolt for conc in 6l body.

can you make your char public or throw me the pob

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info