[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Iceblaze23 wrote:
how are you all feeling about how this build deals with the legion mechanic? i love this build and how it plays, but to farm out the challenges i'm debating just going back to ED so i can easily finish 24 challenges and then come back to this build later in the league.

I made a configuration with vaal ice in the glove and i can clean a good amount in the legion
I see people using loreweave/the perfect form / carcass jack / farrul's fur can anyone give me a run down why each is better and what its better for?
So, I was messing with GMP Frostbolt in weapon and I am starting to think its stronger. No frostbolt in body just pumped up novas.

Also, a Soul tether & Glorious Vanity jewel(I tried all the jewel spots, then divined Jewel, then tried again until I got some good ones on tree) Like cold damage %, cold dmg leech, spell dmg leech, Spell dmg, chance for double damage and stuff)

A guy in guild was talking how much stronger it made his Slayer..So, I checked it out and my dmg shot up and def went up as well.

The numbers on the gem is just a variable on how it changes the area around. Higher not always better. It did brick one node I couldnt drop but I picked up way more than I lost and there is a lot more to grab if I had more points. Might refund some points elsewhere on tree and move skills around to this new exciting area. While on this subject when I get home I want to try a gem in body that should bump dmg another 70% on nova. if my idea works I will post the results..just sitting at work bored atm.

I have 2 other characters in this league and this is by far the best mapper I have.

"
jonbradley91 wrote:
I see people using loreweave/the perfect form / carcass jack / farrul's fur can anyone give me a run down why each is better and what its better for?

To me Carcass Jack is my favorite. It's too much dmg and area dmg to ignore.
Plus it dropped for me lol. spent a lot of fusings but got it to 6 link
50% area dmg 50% increased area and Extra Gore always good lol
anyone with a 3.7 passive tree pastebin link ?
I was using loreweave but I’m liking Carcarass Jack a lot now
"
Kajun wrote:
So, I was messing with GMP Frostbolt in weapon and I am starting to think its stronger. No frostbolt in body just pumped up novas.

Also, a Soul tether & Glorious Vanity jewel(I tried all the jewel spots, then divined Jewel, then tried again until I got some good ones on tree) Like cold damage %, cold dmg leech, spell dmg leech, Spell dmg, chance for double damage and stuff)

A guy in guild was talking how much stronger it made his Slayer..So, I checked it out and my dmg shot up and def went up as well.

The numbers on the gem is just a variable on how it changes the area around. Higher not always better. It did brick one node I couldnt drop but I picked up way more than I lost and there is a lot more to grab if I had more points. Might refund some points elsewhere on tree and move skills around to this new exciting area. While on this subject when I get home I want to try a gem in body that should bump dmg another 70% on nova. if my idea works I will post the results..just sitting at work bored atm.

I have 2 other characters in this league and this is by far the best mapper I have.

I would love to see these results!
"
Iceblaze23 wrote:
how are you all feeling about how this build deals with the legion mechanic? i love this build and how it plays, but to farm out the challenges i'm debating just going back to ED so i can easily finish 24 challenges and then come back to this build later in the league.

I use Domination Mod and can easily clear the whole legions.
You easy can do the challanges with this build, did it too.

Awesome build, probably one of the most funny starts i had so far.
Last edited by Sickflows on Jun 18, 2019, 4:43:56 PM
Saw Kajun's post and thought id buy and jewel and try my luck,

Got these cool nodes, was already melting red tier maps guess that just got a little boost xD
Last edited by Cequo on Jun 18, 2019, 5:03:42 PM
"
Cequo wrote:
Saw Kajun's post and thought id buy and jewel and try my luck,

Got these cool nodes, was already melting red tier maps guess that just got a little boost xD

What name on gem? 3 diff ones

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info