[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

I also would like to know what APS is good for 15% CDR, it used to be 3.7 but now it should be 7.4 right(Cyclone is twice as fast but doesnt hit 2 times)?
Hi. Is this build still good for 3.7?
"
"
Neronne wrote:
I have 99% hit chance with only tempered mind. Both lyco and precision aura are useless. You can run discipline + blasphemy + HoI

Also, how do you manage to get 100% effective crit chance with cyclone ? I only have 95% with assassin's mark blasphemy. I would like to run enfeeble but i miss critchance...

you ahve 99% hit chance on evasive mobs in t16 maps? Have you checked after entering map and hitting high ilvl enemy?

Also, precision gives crit chance too.

Only checked on PoB. Thx for advice.

Gear update 2.0. next step is a better belt.

"
pphnx wrote:

1.What bonuses do exatcyl 2xmight + unnatural jews give?

2. Is there anyway to look my aps in game?

3. Are tempered mind + precision enough to get hit chance we needed?

4. How many aps do I needwtih 15cdr

5. In order ES gain Wather eye to be worth how much ES do we need?

1. 52% spell damage - 14% attack speed - 44% global accuracy rating - 16% cast speed - 8% inc life - 10 life on kill - 16% move speed - 10dex/int - Unnatural instincts with 2x might of the meek

2x might of the meek gives 23% inc life - 36% lightning,cold (and fire) res (or 24% proj damage) and 32% inc mana (or1.4% life reg) if you soket them like me

2. yes under charakter - click on cyclone - offense - attacks per second

3. i have tempered mind + precision lv1 and the 44% global acc from unnatural instincts and got 100%/97% chance to hit

4. just below 7,57 aps with 14% cdr.

5. idk
Last edited by ysoExodus on Jun 17, 2019, 7:30:09 AM
"
ysoExodus wrote:
Gear update 2.0. next step is a better belt.

"
pphnx wrote:

1.What bonuses do exatcyl 2xmight + unnatural jews give?

2. Is there anyway to look my aps in game?

3. Are tempered mind + precision enough to get hit chance we needed?

4. How many aps do I needwtih 15cdr

5. In order ES gain Wather eye to be worth how much ES do we need?

1. 52% spell damage - 14% attack speed - 44% global accuracy rating - 16% cast speed - 8% inc life - 10 life on kill - 16% move speed - 10dex/int - Unnatural instincts with 2x might of the meek

2x might of the meek gives 23% inc life - 36% lightning,cold (and fire) res (or 24% proj damage) and 32% inc mana (or1.4% life reg) if you soket them like me

2. yes under charakter - click on cyclone - offense - attacks per second

3. i have tempered mind + precision lv1 and the 44% global acc from unnatural instincts and got 100%/97% chance to hit

4. just below 7,57 aps with 14% cdr.

5. idk

Thanks for the answers. I think meek and instict are completely worth.

Anyway to calculate aps with 15cdr? I assume calc on first page is outdated due to cyclone changes.
"

Anyway to calculate aps with 15cdr? I assume calc on first page is outdated due to cyclone changes.

old cyclone hits two times one attack, 3 attack speed = 6 hits.
now if you need 6 hits you need 6 attack speed.

These are my items atm. Trying to max out more of this build as its a hoot to play. kinda laggy at times but yeah such a fast mapper.

T13-T14 maps I can get killed on some of the boss fights. Not enough leech or Def.

What would you pros change or upgrade on the build?
I only have about 3ex worth of currency atm. I spent some to get res capped over the weekend. The chest armor dropped for me and I 6linked it.

I took a couple guildmates on some maps yesterday and they couldnt keep up and I killed everything before they could do anything but pick up loot lol.
One of the guys it lagged his computer so hard he couldnt more rofl.
"
Kajun wrote:

What would you pros change or upgrade on the build?
I only have about 3ex worth of currency atm.

buy yourself "The Pandemonius". thats what i would do with 3 ex
Play this build kill all for very ez!

Can look my uber elder kill! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DCl1oXGTLo&t=1s
Last edited by JordanGus on Jun 17, 2019, 12:07:00 PM
"
Shmitok02 wrote:
"

old cyclone hits two times one attack, 3 attack speed = 6 hits.
now if you need 6 hits you need 6 attack speed.

Do I understand correctly that only the number has changed (3 to 6), but in fact nothing has changed?

I do not understand English well and it is difficult for me to find information. Now I have 9% Cospri and 6.02 aps. Am I doing everything right? If I want to do Stage 3 (unnatural + 2x Might of the Meek) of this build, then how much Cospri attack speed and how much Increased Cooldown Recovery Speed I need?

MY GEAR:
Spoiler
Last edited by Deonix_ on Jun 17, 2019, 12:16:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info