[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

any suggestions on how to make this build faster?
"
Myst3ryMan99 wrote:
any suggestions on how to make this build faster?

30ms on boots and flask. when i clear map i have 180ms
Tomorrow I’ll try dual cospri and keep a look out for decent weapon w hits can’t be evaded. What are your chance to hit? How do make it 100 w cospri?
Hello everyone. I'm starting to min-max and would like to hear if there are changes I can start to make.

Firstly, I'm using Carcass Jack. I found my DPS with a Tabula was great, but the clearing area was a bit small for my liking.

Spoiler

The hardest mobs for me seem to be elemental resist mobs inside of Alva temples. But everything else melts.

I'm running Blasphamy+Enfeeble, Herald of Ice, Herald of Thunder. The latter I tossed in because I had the unreserved mana and could just use it up. Any other ideas on mana reservation mixes?

At this stage, I guess its time to optimize the build for Shaper etc. There isn't a map this build struggles with unless you refuse to adjust play style. I love it!

Last edited by Dakilula on Jun 17, 2019, 4:13:34 AM
I have 99% hit chance with only tempered mind. Both lyco and precision aura are useless. You can run discipline + blasphemy + HoI

Also, how do you manage to get 100% effective crit chance with cyclone ? I only have 95% with assassin's mark blasphemy. I would like to run enfeeble but i miss critchance...
SNIP youtube issue will update tommorow
Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on Jun 17, 2019, 4:56:02 AM
"
Neronne wrote:
I have 99% hit chance with only tempered mind. Both lyco and precision aura are useless. You can run discipline + blasphemy + HoI

Also, how do you manage to get 100% effective crit chance with cyclone ? I only have 95% with assassin's mark blasphemy. I would like to run enfeeble but i miss critchance...

It looks like dropping Lyco and replacing it with Zeel is a big clearing boost to maps.

Is there a consensus on the best way to build into accuracy without Precision? Where would you put the Tempered Mind gem?

"
Neronne wrote:

you ahve 99% hit chance on evasive mobs in t16 maps? Have you checked after entering map and hitting high ilvl enemy?

Also, precision gives crit chance too.
Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on Jun 17, 2019, 4:57:50 AM
Tempered mind goes into the jewel slot above witch starting area at the middle of the top of tree. Should give 1500 flat accuracy after you grab the life nodes. 1700 before i guess.

Precision is more than just accuracy, its also crit chance. Its a great aura.

Between the jewel, and the aura...you are almost perfect...98% chance to hit evasive mobs. 100% to hit others.

Now get a poachers mark on your ring and you are 100% to hit all.
Some noob questions here :

1.What bonuses do exatcyl 2xmight + unnatural jews give?

2. Is there anyway to look my aps in game?

3. Are tempered mind + precision enough to get hit chance we needed?

4. How many aps do I needwtih 15cdr

5. In order ES gain Wather eye to be worth how much ES do we need?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info