[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Hi Guys,

So im very interested in this build since i have most of the items needed Unnatural instinct/Meek and base gear as well.

Can i use HH on this build? or will it not help it? Also since i already have a GG clearspd demon called stormcaller can this build handle all bosses i throw at it?

Also which variation is best?

I see alot not running Fortify/Leech

Just want to try the best version
Last edited by Jihax on Jan 17, 2019, 3:56:53 AM
Atill only level 83, wanna attemp uber atziri soon. How much of a challenge shall she be for this build? Dont have god tier gear, have the over powered gear though. Wanna try and get lucky for some acuities
These are the items i'm using, wondering if Atziri's flask would work well in this buil, thinking about switching it with the basalt flask. I'm hitting 3.71 atks per sec in PoB, is it fine or shall i aim for a lil less? Any suggestion for improvements?
Thanks

Spoiler
Last edited by SChieco on Jan 17, 2019, 5:01:15 AM
Hey guys,

Thanks for all the effort put into this thread.

I would like to get your comments on my gear and my plan for improvement. I am at the end of the overpowered tier and I plan to work to God Tier now.

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

Any comments?
(I am using Vitality/Disciple with the Watcher's Eye with both LGOH and EGOH.)

My plan for improvements is:

1. Get unnatural instinct + 2x Might of the Meek (before they become even more expensive)
2. Switch to the new tree
2. Get Bubonic Trail
3. Get a better ring with Warlord's Mark on Hit
4. Ice Nova 21 x 2
5. Maybe gloves, not really think it's interesting

What do you think of that?
My stream: https://www.twitch.tv/m_bison__
Hey guys, any suggestions on what to upgrade next? Other than the Unnatural Instinct and Might of the Meek jewels.
I also already have a frozen trail with "corrupted blood cannot be inflicted on you" and the ES on Hit Watcher's Eye.
Below my gear (couldn't link the jewels), also disregard gems on the shield, not using shield charge at the moment so I'm leveling some gems and using portal for convenience.

Spoiler
Last edited by Kmiec on Jan 17, 2019, 9:10:57 AM
This is really good build to clear maps rapidly. I do not like cyclone but it fits in this build. As a consequence, I am having fun while playing the build.
@Kmiec Atzir’s gloves would be a good upgrade for survivability or bubonic boots for dmg. Pick the one h prefer
"
UhYuuki wrote:
ayo, was wondering if
are good for this build? IF not ill craft another Rare. SO if anyone can let me know, please so. Also i wont be using The shield as ill be using
in my 2nd weapon slot

Hey Bud,

those are nice gloves, but the conversion mods are wasted, as we deal minimal to no physical damage (only flat dmg from loreweave/random jewels/etc)

also, the claw mod only applies to attacks made with THAT weapon, while Lycosidae applies to all attacks made by your char. Your effective crit will drop immensely by trying to swap out lycosidae because you will suddenly be missing half of your cospri attacks
I switched from my lvl96 Sabetour arc trapper to this build and it's been pretty fun. I am, however, getting chunked and destroyed by late game syndicates and bosses. I know my gear needs improvement, but I have virtually all of the basics situated. Need to get a real helm enchant, glove enchant, and fix my gems in my tree (they lack crit multi). I'm sitting at 6,886 health, 614 shield.

I guess one of my main questions is; is a combination Mark of the Shaper/Elder ring more dps than utilizing Gifts from Above? We lose critical strike chance % and the 50% damage on consecrated ground, but gain life%, energy shield%, 25% increased ele damage (implicit), and 70% increased spell damage. I'm having a hard time using PoB with this build to get it to show damage correctly. Any thoughts?

this is definitely the fastest build i've played so far. i clear maps so fast i sometimes have to backtrack to see if i missed any good drops. i'm still leveling with my gems at 18/0 and i have no problems clearing t12 maps and no mana problems so far.

any suggestions on what to upgrade next or any easy improvements? i'm very poor so super fancy items are a long ways off :(

currently on my radar:
better amulet
fossil craft my elder ring for life/res
boots with more life
quality/reroll flasks
jewels
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 17, 2019, 12:49:11 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info