[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

"
Bornforexile wrote:
SO this is the fastest clear build i have played yet and im loving it. The problem is single target. I just can't seem to do much damage to the bosses very fast, and i have just died 3 times to Minotaur and hes not even at 90% health. All flasks popped for max damage and doin mah spinny thing. Can anyone take a look at my gear and tell me where im fucking up?

you gotta display your character in forum options 1st.
Decided to play this build on my 2nd character this league.

Changed the way of getting fortify - I feel like it's definitely not needed all time in main CoC link, and shield charge sucks too much with this build's attack speed, as well as leap slam.
But in some situations like Betrayal encounters or for more safe guardian facetanking it would be useful, so I've decided to get it from Vigilant strike (w/ jewel) together with inc. duration and faster attacks supports. Result is 35s duration of Fortify buff. :3
Using Phase Run as movement ability.
Works wery well with corresponding boots enchant and pantheon, giving 178% movement speed when you run between packs resulting much better clear speed.
Spoiler

Also took spider aspect instead of herald or impale aura.
Had to get -manacost watcher's eye and ring because running with 5% unreserved mana without them wouldn't be comfortable.
Also had to swap arcane surge to lvl 1 because of spell's low mana cost, but overall it's dps increase over other options.

Don't have helmet enchant yet (fanboys were copying that stupid Mathil's icenova build, so price went to 17ex from 7ex) and rare jewels (they are too rare thus expensive), so skill tree lacks jewel sockets but got some crit/cold damage. Will fix that if I won't get tired of this league soon.

Also should get better dex rolls on helmet, all attributes on chest to replace a ring with one without dex to either get focus w/ shock there, or move aspect craft to ring and get ele. weakness resists capped by crafting +20 fire/lightning rez on a belt.

Overall awesome build to faceroll whole content, but playing it on a first character in the league would be major pain in the ass cause low single target damage and defense without shield/sword/amulet, and that's like 7ex+.

Also cyclone sucks so much on uber elder when you can't cancel it. Or maybe that's me unable to click it in a right way (under character, not somewhere on screen).
Last edited by Grizone on Jan 17, 2019, 4:07:58 PM
hi love your build but im strugling with dps and dont think my frost bolts are doing anything i wonderif you can help plz
Maybe someone can help me... I running a 20% cooldown recovery speed belt, 14% cospri, with a starkonja.

Not using coordination (like the guide says to) and no additional attack speed on anything. However im rocking 4.19 aps and I have no idea what to take off to drop it to the right amount.

Even running a 8% cospri will give me 3.98.

Is there something im just blindly missing? Like is it right under my nose?

Edit - https://pastebin.com/QJYw8U67 if someone wants to take a look.
Last edited by hsiegfried44 on Jan 17, 2019, 4:16:31 PM
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:
Maybe someone can help me... I running a 20% cooldown recovery speed belt, 14% cospri, with a starkonja.

Not using coordination (like the guide says to) and no additional attack speed on anything. However im rocking 4.19 aps and I have no idea what to take off to drop it to the right amount.

you're probably looking at the aps for vaal cyclone. in pob your aps for regular cyclone is 3.15
"
nc111263 wrote:
hi love your build but im strugling with dps and dont think my frost bolts are doing anything i wonderif you can help plz

your character tab is hidden. you can unhide in your account privacy settings.
After two days of calculating stuff i manage to get my HH in use here...

If you can help me out, what i need to change except the ring i will be so happy to do so when i get some currency! Thanks a lot!

https://pastebin.com/nz9piuuS
"
qaizr wrote:
"
hsiegfried44 wrote:

you're probably looking at the aps for vaal cyclone. in pob your aps for regular cyclone is 3.15

Knew it was missing something! Thanks so much.
"
TheMedico wrote:
After two days of calculating stuff i manage to get my HH in use here...

If you can help me out, what i need to change except the ring i will be so happy to do so when i get some currency! Thanks a lot!

https://pastebin.com/nz9piuuS

you can refund the two ele focus/damage nodes at the start of your tree. those are only for leveling. i would get the instability node so you have +1 power charges.

you can level arcane surge to level 5 i think
Last edited by qaizr on Jan 17, 2019, 5:02:43 PM
I only see 3.4 attacks per second

Do i need a better Cospris? A 15% CDR Belt?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info