[3.5] CheeQu's CoC Ice Nova Assassin - Up to 7m Shaper DPS + Amazing Clearspeed [In-Depth Guide]

Thanks for the build guide. It's been a while since I played PoE long enough to get to end game content. Enjoying the build.

Would appreciate any tips on my setup. I feel like I'm lacking DPS doing shaper/guardians. Might sell the Bubonic Boots, so I can have vortex 4 linked.

Gear
Spoiler
"
Goliathus wrote:
Thanks for the build guide. It's been a while since I played PoE long enough to get to end game content. Enjoying the build.

Would appreciate any tips on my setup. I feel like I'm lacking DPS doing shaper/guardians. Might sell the Bubonic Boots, so I can have vortex 4 linked.

Gear
Spoiler

Hey! I imported your character and took a look at your build. It seems like your biggest problem right now is your level. Getting more jewel sockets and life will help a lot with the guardians. I would also look at upgrading your jewels if you can. Your crit multi is a little low (411%). For comparison, mine is about 480%. Since good jewels can be expensive, the quickest upgrade is most likely going to be a 21 ice nova. It takes your average ice nova hit from 87k to 93k. Another thing you can always do is socket in a Vaal Righteous fire somewhere, as it can give you a ton of burst damage.

TL:DR - More levels, better jewels, 21 nice nova.

Good luck!
Ok, this build is absolutely amazing! I am finally going to start the grind to 100 for the first time, and this is the longest I've ever played a character. I am doing a bit of a different take, with Warlord's Mark on hit ring since I am just mapping now, but loving the build. Finally got 2x Might of the Meek and Unnatural Instincts.

With this build I've been able to kill Uber Atziri Multiple times deathless, killed Uber Elder, and haven't ran into any content that's been a challenge for me yet with the new setup. Thanks OP!

My gear:
Spoiler
Enjoying the build a lot, early stages of it here.. question.. I'm using devoto's, but I also have a 20% CD belt with 14% cospris.. is this fine? or do I need to get a 13-12% cospris?
First off, dope build, i was looking forward to playing CoC again.

Is it okay to use whirling blades as movement skill? or is there major downsides to it? (I just like the feel.)

Does anyone know why my in game attacks per second on cyclone reads as 3.8 (BAD) while in path of building it shows 3.74 (perfect?!) ?

I carefully planned and executed a gear and point distribution in POB and then in game in order to be perfectly under the recommended breakpoint.

A little gutted by this and I am hoping it is POB that is correct and the game is just rounding up the tooltip or something?

EDIT : I am gutted because I am ascendant with Unnatural Instinct and its difficult to lower APS.. I have ZERO sources of attack speed (no AS jewels or gear, no blood rage/frenzies, no onslaught or silver flask) - the only attack speed I have is 9% cospri and the 12% AS Coordination node. If I drop Coordination its too big of a hit to APS - this was the node that put me perfectly at 3.74 in POB.. and I won't switch my cospri to a different AS one because its got a very expensive penetration corrupt.. so please bear all the above in mind before answering and saying 'just drop some AS'
IGN : Drahmin (Legion SC League)
Timezone : GMT(+2:00) South African Standard Time
Legion Crafting Service thread : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2568765
Standard Crafting Thread (For Vouches) : https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2207913/page/1
Last edited by Daegon on Jan 16, 2019, 7:02:08 PM
if anyone is looking to sell their full gear setup for this build i have a budget between 30/40ex looking to be able to clear all content
I have played 4 or 5 other builds this season and OMG this is by far my favorite and the one i wish to push 100 with.

I know i have a long way to go gear and talent wise but i feel like once i hash out a few of the issues im having ill get way further into everything and things will be hella easy.

Currently as you can see im specced into deep thoughts because i was having and still am sometimes having major mana issues. I read through the mana issues section and did 4/5 so far and the last one would be to use a hybrid flask which will probably be my next step to try.

Did i do something wrong and thats causing my mana to be so used? Any other ideas on how i can fix this cause bossing isnt possible right now because i run out of mana and then become a damageless fish.

Also any other ideas on how i can improve besides jewels and correct tree at the moment???
ayo, was wondering if
are good for this build? IF not ill craft another Rare. SO if anyone can let me know, please so. Also i wont be using The shield as ill be using
in my 2nd weapon slot
"
Nordatheman wrote:
Thanks for making this build guide:) Was playing Winter orb Elementalist before this also with tier 1 clear speed, 8k life and easy uber elder kill dmg (2:20min kill). But with this one, I just completely erased uber elder and shaper from the planet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yANv_ybVu94&t=2s

Have way over 10 million shaper dps and still all the defense in the original build. Changed a few items and using the fact that abyss jewels are completely OP and will both scale our dmg and life to new levels. Most of my rare gear is self-crafted and did not cost me a lot, highly recommend multi-crafting in 3.5.

If you can find any upgrades to be made, please write:)

Nice Uber Elder video! Always good to show people how to not over-commit to damaging uber/shaper and just move on after a second or two. I'd say greed is the No.1 killer of this build in Uber fights.

Just FYI, in your PoB, you have "Is the Enemy Shocked?" ticked. In PoB that is still hardcoded as 50% increased damage taken, while the ring shock effect is only 20%.

To fix this you can add the line:

Nearby Enemies take XX% increased Elemental Damage

To any item (not flasks, as increased flask effect will alter it). You can also use that line to account for the increased damage from Vortex.

Ticking the enemy at full life configuration is a bit disingenuous though (the PoB link in your youtube video), as that's only ever for the first hit.

Oh and that Loreweave is insane! Probably worth more than all my gear. Seriously that's awesome.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info