Try the new hideout sharing tool (hideoutshowcase.com)

"
hey, thanks for your work, i really like the idea of a central place to share hideouts.

i might miss it, but i would like to filter all hideouts by the base hideout, that was used, e.g. glacial hideout. as far as i can see the search form cant be empty, if you just select glacial hideout there.

Hi there! I'm glad you like my website!
You can do it that way! Although I might improve on it a bit later.
But you can select the glacial hideout type in the search menu. After that click the search bar to start typing in your search text but just press enter. Now it searches for all hideouts that have the glacial hideout type! :)
I don't know but this page is so complicated, right now it wont let me add new version of my hideout
"
Picek wrote:
I don't know but this page is so complicated, right now it wont let me add new version of my hideout

This was indeed a bug on the website. I've fixed the issue. And you should be able to upload a new version again!

Thank you for the feedback! Let me know if there is anything else not working!
I loved the website. At least from the "I just want to find a cool hideout for myself" side of things, it works great. Thanks for your work :)
Chris Wilson took my soul
Wonder if you could add a buton to browse by hideout type. Search desn't work if you select type from drop down and press enter.

I tried brutal and it returned no results even though there are at least 3 uploaded.
"
DanutMS wrote:
I loved the website. At least from the "I just want to find a cool hideout for myself" side of things, it works great. Thanks for your work :)

Thank you so much for the kind words! :)
"
gfurm wrote:
Wonder if you could add a buton to browse by hideout type. Search desn't work if you select type from drop down and press enter.

I tried brutal and it returned no results even though there are at least 3 uploaded.

Yeah I need to improve this. But it does actually work.
Select the "Brutal hideout" and click the search field again. Then press enter. It will work then. It's a bit clunky currently. But I'll improve it! :)
"
namanix wrote:
"
gfurm wrote:

Select the "Brutal hideout" and click the search field again. Then press enter. It will work then. It's a bit clunky currently. But I'll improve it! :)

Works to a fashion.

Selecting brutal then search box and enter returns two results: vaif hideout and siege of atzoatl. I do know there is SirG hideout there (downladed this one).

Don't get me wrong, central repository for hideouts is great idea. Tool for comparing decrations and showing what is missing is awesome. Just the search could do with some upgrades.

Greg
"
gfurm wrote:
"
namanix wrote:
"
gfurm wrote:

Works to a fashion.

Selecting brutal then search box and enter returns two results: vaif hideout and siege of atzoatl. I do know there is SirG hideout there (downladed this one).

Don't get me wrong, central repository for hideouts is great idea. Tool for comparing decrations and showing what is missing is awesome. Just the search could do with some upgrades.

Greg

Oh I see it now. There is indeed something wrong with the search tool. I'll investigate the issue and will let you know when it's fixed! :)
Hey this website is awesome,
could you maybe add a search for favour cost,
most of them are 14mio+ :C

ty in advance keep up the good work

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info