Try the new hideout sharing tool (hideoutshowcase.com)

Ah thanks, totally saved me there. Finally got Glacial but couldn't download a file because the site wasn't working.
There seems to be something wrong with the "Calculate" feature for decorations needed. I exported and uploaded my .hideout file (and I double-checked using text editor that the file is not corrupt) but I get the error "The file seems invalid!" when I click "Calculate."
Website not working for me. Keep getting this error message.

This site can’t be reached hideoutshowcase.com took too long to respond.
Search Google for hideout showcase
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Just thought I would let ya know.
"
direwolf73 wrote:
Website not working for me. Keep getting this error message.

This site can’t be reached hideoutshowcase.com took too long to respond.
Search Google for hideout showcase
ERR_CONNECTION_TIMED_OUT

Just thought I would let ya know.

I was just about to post the same. Site appears to be down.
I'm so sorry all. The server is really unstable. I'm doing my best to keep it up. The website will be moved to a new server the 2nd of January. I'm really sorry for the inconvenience.
I'm currently moving the site to the new host. I'll place a new post when it's live again!
The site is live again! On a new host this time :)
maybe i am dumb but, how can you delete an own uploaded Hideout from the Page?
"
_FloBen_ wrote:
maybe i am dumb but, how can you delete an own uploaded Hideout from the Page?

You're not dumb. I'm the one who's dumb for not implementing this into the website. It will be soon!
Let me know the hideout you want to remove from the site and I'll make it happen. But I can only do that if you send me an email with the hideout you want deleted from the email address you created the account with.
hey, thanks for your work, i really like the idea of a central place to share hideouts.

i might miss it, but i would like to filter all hideouts by the base hideout, that was used, e.g. glacial hideout. as far as i can see the search form cant be empty, if you just select glacial hideout there.

[GER] - IGN: HowToHarvest

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info