Try the new hideout sharing tool (hideoutshowcase.com)

site offline for me anyone else?
"
Bah1anobope wrote:

Yeah been offline for a few hours now, hoping it's just a temporary thing and nothing too big.
"
Bah1anobope wrote:

offline for me too
"
heinrich6745 wrote:
"
Bah1anobope wrote:

offline for me too

I'm so sorry! The server crashed while I was asleep. I'm searching for the problem right now. But the site is back online!
I won't be online much the coming 2 days. Spending Christmas with my girlfriend and tomorrow with her and friends. But I've installed monitoring tools on the server that will notify me when anything goes wrong.

So don't worry. This project won't suddenly go away. When the site seems to be offline. I will fix it as soon as I can.

Merry Christmas to you all!
Hi.

How do I import hideouts correctly? Do I need to buy all of the necessary decoration first?

When I tried it out I got this:
"Warning: could not import one or more hideout doodads.
Hideout template imported successfully"

Ozon_
"
Odd_the_king wrote:
Hi.

How do I import hideouts correctly? Do I need to buy all of the necessary decoration first?

When I tried it out I got this:
"Warning: could not import one or more hideout doodads.
Hideout template imported successfully"

Ozon_

Yes you need to have all the necessary decorations first. To have a quick way to view which ones you have. Go to the "Decorations needed" tab on a hideout page on hideoutshowcase.com. Click the "More information" button to have a quick way to calculate it for you :)
While the site is down again (right now for me at least) I think it's a pretty impressive tool. I've seen quite a few I would like to try. However, I'm having problems with the one I imported today.

All of the doodads stay put, but things like NPCs, the waypoint, and my stash / guild stash all go back to default locations whenever I change zones/acts. I come back and it's a creepy circle standing around the waypoint, which is off from all the decorations surrounding where it's supposed to be.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it a bug with hideouts right now?
"
ravingod wrote:
While the site is down again (right now for me at least) I think it's a pretty impressive tool. I've seen quite a few I would like to try. However, I'm having problems with the one I imported today.

All of the doodads stay put, but things like NPCs, the waypoint, and my stash / guild stash all go back to default locations whenever I change zones/acts. I come back and it's a creepy circle standing around the waypoint, which is off from all the decorations surrounding where it's supposed to be.

Am I doing something wrong? Or is it a bug with hideouts right now?

That sounds like a bug to me. I don't think you're doing anything wrong.
The site was indeed down again :( I'm going to look for new hosting after the holidays. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Sorry all. The site was down again (But up now). The 2nd of January I will place the site on a different host. The server for some reason just isn't stable. I will keep you all updated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info