[3.8] The Zoominator - [Blade Vortex] [All Content] [Top 25 Lab Speed Runner][League Starter]

"
Tumzie wrote:
Hey there!

I can't get some nice damage going it seems, can you check my character EGO_Ranger and tell me where my most efficient upgrades would be?

Thanks in advance!

ps: working on the QotF

Getting spell crit on your weapons is quite important. right now my blade vortex has a 50% chance to crit without power charges and a 60% with power charges up. 100 spell crit on wpn is great, but 60% is definitely better then nothing.

your arcane surge is wayyyyyyy too high of a lvl to be useful. hehe. it needs to have less or = triggering number. for example my orb of storms costs 25 mana, and my arcane surge triggers at 22. so every single time i cast my orb of storms. i get arcane surge buff in addition to the power charges. I will edit this part of the guide, forgot about that in the written guide but I mentioned it in the video.

i have a hunch this is part of your damage problems as you would never have power charges up. this is VERY important for izaro fight and is the cause of a lot of peoples lack of dps.

try to get a lvl 20 vaal blade vortex, although your 19 is on its way, so thats fine.

Belt wise its very important to have a 20% reduced flask charges used. It has to be 20, 19 wont work (very annoying). this allows you to use a 2 use flask 3 times.

You have several upgrades to do like the qotf which u mentioned.

Hope that helps!

Cheers
Keep dying in izaro phase. My character take to long to kill him. Can you check what can i upgrade my gear :((
"
devilkjngs wrote:
Keep dying in izaro phase. My character take to long to kill him. Can you check what can i upgrade my gear :((

Even if it's unintuitive you have to go for the additional defensive flask over Atziris/Diamond (check which to replace in PoB).
The 100% additional evasion both makes you faster and much less likely to get hit. The blind also makes hits much more unlikely if you move the boss into the cloud.

6L QotF is obviously the biggest damage boost you can get, but trying for more offcolors would be useful, too.

You still need to dodge Izaros big hits.
"
cybertier wrote:
"
devilkjngs wrote:

Even if it's unintuitive you have to go for the additional defensive flask over Atziris/Diamond (check which to replace in PoB).
The 100% additional evasion both makes you faster and much less likely to get hit. The blind also makes hits much more unlikely if you move the boss into the cloud.

6L QotF is obviously the biggest damage boost you can get, but trying for more offcolors would be useful, too.

You still need to dodge Izaros big hits.

I used stibnite flask and grace but replace diamond flask and hatred because it lack of damage seriously. I have to spend 2-3 minutes to finish Izaro phase, Portals day is even worse. The longer the battle lasts, the greater my ability to die so it makes my lab run very frustrating. I think i will mapping more to get queen 6l off-color.
"
devilkjngs wrote:

I used stibnite flask and grace but replace diamond flask and hatred because it lack of damage seriously. I have to spend 2-3 minutes to finish Izaro phase, Portals day is even worse. The longer the battle lasts, the greater my ability to die so it makes my lab run very frustrating. I think i will mapping more to get queen 6l off-color.

I will upload a video shortly. I know izaro takes about 10 seconds to kill without great gear. With the gear I have its less then 5 seconds. It's about 15 seconds of izaro dancing around after hes obviously dead. lol.

Make sure you are using your orb of storms and killing all ads that come from izaro to gain more flask charges. you should be able to 1 shot these for the flask charges. Izaro shouldn't take that long, perhaps you didn't swap to your dps wpns when u were at him?

MASSIVE UPDATE TO THE GUIDE, several sections added and edited. Will add a leveling section shortly as it has been requested several times via pm. Path of building seems quite random with the dps results, but you can get an idea from the PoB quickie section.
Do you think that this build would be able to do fast darkness farming in delve at around 150-200 depth or so? I know it's not the tankiest thing ever so wondering if lifegain on hit etc can maybe help mitigate that darkness damage a bit when there's enemies nearby.
"
EvanJones wrote:
Do you think that this build would be able to do fast darkness farming in delve at around 150-200 depth or so? I know it's not the tankiest thing ever so wondering if lifegain on hit etc can maybe help mitigate that darkness damage a bit when there's enemies nearby.

I've been darkness farming at depth 70. As long as your darkness resistance is capped at the level your trying to delve at, should be good. The health potion we use is amazing for healing and you probably already have a plethora of flaires. The movement speed is amazing in delves, however, having life on hit shaped rings would help keep the life up.

I'm delving deeper today into the 150-200 range, so I'll see if I can make a video of me doing it.
5 videos added. including a guest video from Maxjke3h using a 5L qotf.
Before the league started i watched videos to see what kind of build i am going with and i came across the "Zoominator".

I liked that play style and decided to go with it.

Usually , most of the time i have a build that let's me do uber lab after 3-4 days and on top of it builds that let me run maps fast and painless...

Unfortunately i thought i might have picked the wrong build, i died a lot i think i died more than in all my leagues compared.

Now... i didn't have any luck with drops etc.. hitting level 80 i had 3 whopping chaos..

Now as i managed to gather some currency and was able to upgrade gear it got better and better....

Finally i have to say, this build plays exactly the way i thought it would from the start... it's a breeze and a joy to play.

If you don't have the right gear it can be an pain in the a..

It's worth playing and it's fun. Maybe not exactly as an starter (or beginner build) but definitely worth playing if you can get the items you need. I am still missing the 6 link queens though, but the 5 link does the job.

Nice build, i like it !

Oh one last warning: If you are someone who has flasks slotted just for cosmetic purpose , you know, because you are running a build that doesn't require you to use any .. this might get tricky... i had to get used to keeping flasks up.. if you don't like pressing buttons non stop... you probably will have problems with this build ..
I've been following the build as much as possible but im a new player and i'm having issues finding the Scepters that you use, what stats would you want the most on the weapons. I've been looking for Scepters with %Ele dmg and Spell crit/phy to fire/cold dmg and i feel like there either not matching yours to what i was hoping or there low lvl and i feel that it could cause issues. Thanks.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info