[3.8] The Zoominator - [Blade Vortex] [All Content] [Top 25 Lab Speed Runner][League Starter]

Sorry for the silly questions, but what is the main source of damage in this build? I am now level 62 and have gone through all the acts and I don’t have enough damage. In "End game gear" I found very little of everything related to damage. I tried to take a lot of "Gain% of Physical damage as Extra X damage", but could not take more damage than with things with a lot of "spell damage".
Last edited by Androix777 on Mar 11, 2019, 1:00:11 PM
"
Androix777 wrote:
Sorry for the silly questions, but what is the main source of damage in this build? I am now level 62 and have gone through all the acts and I don’t have enough damage. In "End game gear" I found very little of everything related to damage. I tried to take a lot of "Gain% of Physical damage as Extra X damage", but could not take more damage than with things with a lot of "spell damage".

The damage on this character is quite spread out between elements. Since we are a crit based character, some of the damage comes from extra power charges which we get from our orb of storms setup. As you mentioned the pieces of gear with Gain% of Physical damage as Extra X damage. I have 2 x of that mod on each weapon, it adds a bunch of damage. Spell crit helps as well, which is why i lvled with axioms/divinarius.

I was checking out your gear, since your blade vortex is only lvl 15, the damage wont be huge yet. The lvls on bv make a massive difference. Also, i would get a vaal blade vortex if you can thats lvled up. It will help with boss killing/tough rares.
Thanks for the guide! Just killed Kitava and did mercylab at 62 :D
"
cybertier wrote:
Thanks for the guide! Just killed Kitava and did mercylab at 62 :D

Awesome man! keep me updated on how your char's doing, always curious
Sadly Level 70 Uber didn't work out. Died in the final fight to a oneshot (Which I could have dodged).

Now I'm broke and can't afford Essence Worm or more Offerings :D, so I need to level some more and hopefully aquire some more currency and better gear.
DPS in the PoB for this build is shown correctly? It just shows relatively good damage, but this is not similar to what is seen in the video. Also in PoB, it shows that a simple weapon with “spell damage” often gives a better bonus to damage than two good “X of physical damage as X mods”.
"
Androix777 wrote:
DPS in the PoB for this build is shown correctly? It just shows relatively good damage, but this is not similar to what is seen in the video. Also in PoB, it shows that a simple weapon with “spell damage” often gives a better bonus to damage than two good “X of physical damage as X mods”.

In the version of the PoB I got, no Ascendancies are selected. The penetration and the extra elemental damage should boost the damage as x mods.
"
cybertier wrote:
Sadly Level 70 Uber didn't work out. Died in the final fight to a oneshot (Which I could have dodged).

Now I'm broke and can't afford Essence Worm or more Offerings :D, so I need to level some more and hopefully aquire some more currency and better gear.

Managed with 73.
"Upgraded" both weapons to Divinarius, socketed crit damage (using diamond flask, since I don't got atziris yet).
What helped most was probably deactivating Grace in the bossfight, increasing my manapool for MoM.
can you look at my profile and tell me why i dont do any damage to izaro?:D would be awesome of you!
Finally I was able to get through the Uber Lab. For this, I had to increase hp to 4.5k.
But Izaro was dying slowly enough because of the small damage, and I have no idea how to significantly increase it. I think I’m missing some important detail, but I don’t understand what.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info