[3.8] The Zoominator - [Blade Vortex] [All Content] [Top 25 Lab Speed Runner][League Starter]

"
SurfingBird wrote:
Any chance of an update for 3.9 (if any needed)?

Doesn't look like anything for the build has changed. Once GGG updates their passive tree to the new 3.9, I will update the guide with the new skill trees.

Excited the build has not been nerfed, it has been my league starter 6 leagues in a row now. haha.
"
AutoMatrixEH wrote:
"
SurfingBird wrote:
Any chance of an update for 3.9 (if any needed)?

Doesn't look like anything for the build has changed. Once GGG updates their passive tree to the new 3.9, I will update the guide with the new skill trees.

Excited the build has not been nerfed, it has been my league starter 6 leagues in a row now. haha.

How expensive do you think the build would turn out to be?

Also would it still be viable for lab carrying / End bossing?

Last league I played was incursion and made most of my money from carrying people in uber lab
"
pristit wrote:

How expensive do you think the build would turn out to be?

Also would it still be viable for lab carrying / End bossing?

Last league I played was incursion and made most of my money from carrying people in uber lab

Depending on the enchants you get, but usually I find an ex while leveling and thats basically enough to fund the character.

This build is awesome for lab carrying, end game bossing it can do it with a little bit of dodging.

3.9 the bosses seem much harder, but once i get a 5L. should be smooth sailing to maps.

My gear after 12 hours of playtime. Sold a few items for 35c, bought a few necessities.

Spoiler
Last edited by AutoMatrixEH on Dec 16, 2019, 3:57:23 AM
Any chance you could update the Skill Gems/Links section? I know they're in the POB but it would be nice to have a solid list including alternate support choices for BV until you can get a properly colored QOTF. Otherwise a well done guide, build is working fairly well up through A9 for me so far without having to jump through hoops.

Edit: Also, any alternate weapon recommendations since Shaper weapons are going to be a bit harder to get this league?
Last edited by Frostie1917 on Dec 23, 2019, 11:44:48 PM
"
Frostie1917 wrote:
Any chance you could update the Skill Gems/Links section? I know they're in the POB but it would be nice to have a solid list including alternate support choices for BV until you can get a properly colored QOTF. Otherwise a well done guide, build is working fairly well up through A9 for me so far without having to jump through hoops.

Edit: Also, any alternate weapon recommendations since Shaper weapons are going to be a bit harder to get this league?

Actually there seemed to be plenty of shaped weapons

Weapon:

Body Armor:

Shield:

Boots:

Gloves:

Helmet:

Belt:

Rings:

Amulet:
Last edited by AutoMatrixEH on Dec 25, 2019, 12:49:32 PM

Report Forum Post