[3.8] The Zoominator - [Blade Vortex] [All Content] [Top 25 Lab Speed Runner][League Starter]

"
AutoMatrixEH wrote:
"
derdanik wrote:
Do you know if it will work in 3.8?:)

I just got to maps with complete trash gear. Leveling was smooth, didn't die much.

will add it to the draft ver

After 12 hours, here is the gear i killed kitava in act 10 with. I really should have recorded it.

Spoiler

After 30 hours this is the gear I had. Recently used vorici method to create my ideal armor and linked it in 59 fuse (rip my future luck). Did uber lab with a 5L and it works great.

Spoiler

and this is the one I linked.

why do you use other 5L gem setup?
"
almazn2015 wrote:

That was just the 5L I was using prior to getting the 6L.
"
AutoMatrixEH wrote:
"
almazn2015 wrote:

That was just the 5L I was using prior to getting the 6L.

btw Ungil's Harmony + Maligaro's Virtuosity is final setup?
"
almazn2015 wrote:

Yes, the gloves basically add 100% crit multi and the 50% crit, they are so good. Bought mine for cheap before people realize the power of these gloves. My current gear is a great example of final gear. Well, its not perfect. but its damn close.
Last edited by AutoMatrixEH on Sep 11, 2019, 2:17:49 PM
"
AutoMatrixEH wrote:
"
almazn2015 wrote:

Yes, the gloves basically add 100% crit multi and the 50% crit, they are so good. Bought mine for cheap before people realize the power of these gloves. My current gear is a great example of final gear. Well, its not perfect. but its damn close.

btw check out Passive Freedom of Movement, i find it more usefull then Lethal Assault, which u can pick nature way
"
AutoMatrixEH wrote:
"
derdanik wrote:
Do you know if it will work in 3.8?:)

I just got to maps with complete trash gear. Leveling was smooth, didn't die much.

will add it to the draft ver

After 12 hours, here is the gear i killed kitava in act 10 with. I really should have recorded it.

Spoiler

After 30 hours this is the gear I had. Recently used vorici method to create my ideal armor and linked it in 59 fuse (rip my future luck). Did uber lab with a 5L and it works great.

Spoiler

and this is the one I linked.

how many jewel. orb needs on average to make right colors on QoF?
Have you considered going pure phys with the new +3 phys daggers? Massive damage boost on a 5L https://pastebin.com/R57X5KhN

Im still thinking of how to get more mov speed, 355% mov when using allure seems decent though
Guide has been updated for 3.8.

----a few more sections to go, but the pastebin should have all the data you need.

"
Foreverbr0ke wrote:
Have you considered going pure phys with the new +3 phys daggers? Massive damage boost on a 5L https://pastebin.com/R57X5KhN

Im still thinking of how to get more mov speed, 355% mov when using allure seems decent though

yeah very interesting, thats a lot of dps. Maybe try some transcendent spirit jewels for more ms? The skill tree is strange though for it.
Last edited by AutoMatrixEH on Sep 24, 2019, 6:57:17 PM
updated a little bit. 2 sections left. gettin' there
Last edited by AutoMatrixEH on Oct 18, 2019, 4:14:24 PM
Any chance of an update for 3.9 (if any needed)?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info