[3.8] The Zoominator - [Blade Vortex] [All Content] [Top 25 Lab Speed Runner][League Starter]

"
FallenWars wrote:
can you look at my profile and tell me why i dont do any damage to izaro?:D would be awesome of you!

I'd get rid of the bow damage nodes and maybe some of the scion life nodes, to get more damage from the shadow notables.
The tree really doesnt take a lot of damage and you are skipping most of it.

"
Finally I was able to get through the Uber Lab. For this, I had to increase hp to 4.5k.
But Izaro was dying slowly enough because of the small damage, and I have no idea how to significantly increase it. I think I’m missing some important detail, but I don’t understand what.

Your weapons seem really lackluster. Check in PoB if Divinarius won't give you more dps. Alternatively two phys as extra damage shaped weapons, depending on funding.
Also you are using no damage flask. Atziris or even a diamond flask should boost your damage immensly.

No reduced flask charges used on belt will hurt your uptime though.
"
cybertier wrote:

Your weapons seem really lackluster. Check in PoB if Divinarius won't give you more dps. Alternatively two phys as extra damage shaped weapons, depending on funding.
Also you are using no damage flask. Atziris or even a diamond flask should boost your damage immensly.

No reduced flask charges used on belt will hurt your uptime though.

Thanks for the help. I checked Divinarius and its DPS a bit lower than what I have now.
I also tried a weapon with "phys as extra damage" before, but PoB shows significantly less damage.

I will try the Atziri Promise, but I really don’t want to remove the protective flasks, because sometimes I still die from Isaro.
Last edited by Androix777 on Mar 14, 2019, 11:08:24 AM
You would want to get rid of the second hybrid flask. The defensive flasks are important, but Izaro will mostly kill you by oneshotting you, the second hybrid won't help there.

With Divinarius you might want to switch to increased crit damage support over increased crit support, since it gives a ton of critchance. (But it's also just a budget option)
Last edited by cybertier on Mar 14, 2019, 11:44:52 AM
"
cybertier wrote:
You would want to get rid of the second hybrid flask. The defensive flasks are important, but Izaro will mostly kill you by oneshotting you, the second hybrid won't help there.

With Divinarius you might want to switch to increased crit damage support over increased crit support, since it gives a ton of critchance. (But it's also just a budget option)

I tried replacing the hybrid flask and it works well.

Now I am also looking for a non-budget option to increase damage. It looks like I have several times less damage than I saw on the video. Do you know what weapons can significantly increase damage?
hey can someone check what i can change? did try farm lab but i got hit pretty hard. i know about the chest but working on in. got the chest but still 6 linking it.
"
hayabusa92 wrote:
hey can someone check what i can change? did try farm lab but i got hit pretty hard. i know about the chest but working on in. got the chest but still 6 linking it.

Doing lab you still need to dodge the obvious 1 shots that izaro has. Like his slam on the ground.

Make sure you have max resistances. 75%, 109% for ele weakness would be great with the fonts that izaro has, but its not completely necessary

The only upg I can see is having a ammy with % phys as X such as

On a side note, I am very sorry for posting 3.5 data in the 3.6 thread. I haven't had a chance to update it and the video took me quite a while to make. I think I will make a video guide for 3.6 as its a little bit different starting out with this character then it was previous leagues. But not by much.

I noticed once PoB updated to its newest version, I had significantly less damage then i did with previous builds.

If you have any suggestions for the guide or a list of what I'm missing in it, it would be greatly appreciated.
Im trying to figure out a way to make more HC viable :D, switching some stuff testing blasphemy + temp chains, u got any hints? Thanks btw, its an awesome build and guide!
"
DuqueVitor wrote:
Im trying to figure out a way to make more HC viable :D, switching some stuff testing blasphemy + temp chains, u got any hints? Thanks btw, its an awesome build and guide!

I think even with a blasph setup the build just has too low health for hardcore doing t16s anyways. I'm sure you could come up with something viable for hc lab though. Maybe instead of the devotos a high life helm, perhaps no conversion and have a high life glove. Even then, the health probably won't be so great.

On a side note, 2 x T16s down chimera (deathless) and hydra (2 dumb deaths). I have also recorded a new video of my zoominator doing lab which I will upload shortly.
Hey there!

I can't get some nice damage going it seems, can you check my character EGO_Ranger and tell me where my most efficient upgrades would be?

Thanks in advance!

ps: working on the QotF
Hey soo far i did some changes, got a bit slower but still working out, doing trickster with the new evasion/es nodes for tankiness on HC, still get 220% movement speed, 5k life and 3k ES, about 55k evasion, DPS its lower but still looking for gear :D. Gonna keep checking ur guide its amazing! Also trying to figure out a way to be even safer, with Winter Orb will require alot of tweaking :/
Last edited by DuqueVitor on Mar 20, 2019, 3:02:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info