Pure Breachstone exp. gain is broken must be nerfed!

"
sofocle10000 wrote:
I don't feel the same, sorry.

For anyone that doesn't auto default to party play, and manages to get around on a slower build, the breachstones EXP ratios are already way bellow a Beachhead (hint, a regular Tul is at most a 1/3 of a Beachhead).

Sure, if we go bonkers on clearspeed and clear multiple screens for a single click, we're going to get very nice EXP values, no matter what.

I would instead prefer if TencentGGG would increase the zone level, while keeping breachstone bosses HP in the same ballpark (they don't need an increase of more than 10-15%, if any), and keep the current EXP as it is.

What I think happens is that the EXP provided is at least equivalent for T14-15 maps, but the breachstones are marked like >T4 zones.

Beside, if you don't stack everything in your favor, and actually let content fight back, at least the breachstone bosses are deserving of their breachstone EXP...

They should at least ensure that anyone skipping the boss, wouldn't get EXP, as a special for breachstone domains.

PS: And breachstone content got "along with the times", and I feel that at least the bosses got toned down since Breach league...
this is just bad information. a beachhead run gave me 5% at lvl 95. a xoph pure run gives me around 15% xp

couple it with a fact that breach zana mod is readily available for 4c/map and you can block other safehouses and just run research for it all day, even if not doing rotas you can get a piece these insane xp runs.
Problem is at this moment to get best xp AND currency per hour you don't even need to go into maps. There will be people with entire atlas locked and level 100. You don't even need actual gear or character, just do a10 area and get rich and cap your level. Right now i can go mapping but besides challenges can't see reason why.
"
heedkid wrote:
Problem is at this moment to get best xp AND currency per hour you don't even need to go into maps. There will be people with entire atlas locked and level 100. You don't even need actual gear or character, just do a10 area and get rich and cap your level. Right now i can go mapping but besides challenges can't see reason why.

thats correct.
xp rate on pure stones are creating an imbalance ingame exp system.
i think ggg should fix them with the new league update after betrayal league ends.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

thats correct.
i think ggg should fix them with the new league update after betrayal league ends.

Well, when league will end issue will naturally dissolve through rarity like it was with beachheads. You wouldn't be able to farm ossuary and such. But right now i'm kinda puzzled what to even do in the game, feels stupid to go maps when it is so inferior.
"
heedkid wrote:
"
MrsDeath_ wrote:

thats correct.

Well, when league will end issue will naturally dissolve through rarity like it was with beachheads. You wouldn't be able to farm ossuary and such. But right now i'm kinda puzzled what to even do in the game, feels stupid to go maps when it is so inferior.

"
Oh i forgot about 1 thing. even tho they dont nerf the pure stones syndicate will not be with us at least 1 league. so this is a topic for at least 5 months after this.

this could be wrong dont quote me on this info.
Trust your mind and strengthen your abilities!
Last edited by MrsDeath_ on Dec 31, 2018, 2:27:21 AM
Yes right, its fun must be nerfed. Its always the same shit with elitist jerks who want to sit in their ivory tower. People who dont normally push for 100 are doing it now because its not as absurd as in older leagues. Be happy that more people play actively and rerolling.

Typical no fun allowed whine thread. It will be nerfed soon. Was a great time.
"
xX999Xx wrote:
Yes right, its fun must be nerfed. Its always the same shit with elitist jerks who want to sit in their ivory tower. People who dont normally push for 100 are doing it now because its not as absurd as in older leagues. Be happy that more people play actively and rerolling.

Typical no fun allowed whine thread. It will be nerfed soon. Was a great time.

How it is fun? Run same a10 area without any proper gear, grind dull content, get 1.5ex+ per hour then get carried to 100 by breachstones without doing anything, can stay afk. Requires no effort, everyone can do this. Makes anyone feel silly to run vaaled t15+ because they are 10 times harder and 10 times less profitable. What elitist about desire to play the game instead of using exploit, i don't understand. Imagine you could get 10ex and 400m exp per hour in a2 ledge, would it be even more fun for you?
I completed my Atlas a while ago and don't know why. No point. No point playing the game. That's sad.
"
"
Aim_Deep wrote:
Nobody cares about 100 in the practice leagues with all it's cheats from buying items to grouping. The only one that matters is SSFHC thats why it's at the top of race forum.

You know I don't attack you because we're acquaintance but you're obsessed with SSF -.- like every single problem with the game you go just do SSF =/

Well it's true! My point was there is always some exploit in standards/trade but good luck even collecting even 20 let alone 200 breachstones to convert to pure in SFF. Thats why it matters most and I call ailatwplayer King Aila who reaches 100 in 5 days SSFHC everytime.
Git R Dun!
Last edited by Aim_Deep on Dec 31, 2018, 12:53:26 PM
Didn't get to try a pure breach stone yet, but I agree with the premise of this post. I consider level 100 to be the ultimate achievement of this game and any technique people use that makes it extremely trivial should be nerfed.
That includes beachhead rotations and Delve flare farming.
"
golan4840 wrote:
Didn't get to try a pure breach stone yet, but I agree with the premise of this post. I consider level 100 to be the ultimate achievement of this game and any technique people use that makes it extremely trivial should be nerfed.
That includes beachhead rotations and Delve flare farming.

The same god dam people are going to be level 100 regardless of outcome all you're doing is fucking up the other people who want to do that. There's no ultimate achievement in literally grinding the same map I did it with poorjoys and UGS that's it It's just TIME.

It isn't an ultimate thing it never was unless it was Havoc which was years ago.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 31, 2018, 1:59:49 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info