[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Thank you for the great guide. One thing i've been playing around with that works surprisingly well is: Cold Snap - Ice Bite - Increased Crit - Power Charge on Crit.

Completely automated! Cold Snap is cool in that it can be bound to your move (left mouse button) without affecting your movement. You simply move to a pack; Cold Snap casts in a large AoE and Frenzy, Power Charges and most importantly EE proc nearly all the time! A great compliment to Arm Brand carnage!

It works quite well for an added automated damage boost!

Last edited by diablomix on Jan 15, 2019, 12:06:03 AM
hi

i wanted to test armageddon brand and found your build. looks great.

but i am still confused with ur gear section.
so a helmet with 20immolat + 20conc + crafted aoe mod is the best? you have that in ur "elder kill gear" tab, ok. but why u use tempest binding in ur "current gear" tab, and your profile too?

and why are u useing queens hunger in ur profile? is it better than carcass?

just wanna know what is BiS so i dont waste my currency on wrong stuff :)

i rly want to try ur build! maybe you should rework your gear section a bit so it is a bit clearer.

thx in advance
"
Envy85 wrote:
hi

i wanted to test armageddon brand and found your build. looks great.

but i am still confused with ur gear section.
so a helmet with 20immolat + 20conc + crafted aoe mod is the best? you have that in ur "elder kill gear" tab, ok. but why u use tempest binding in ur "current gear" tab, and your profile too?

and why are u useing queens hunger in ur profile? is it better than carcass?

just wanna know what is BiS so i dont waste my currency on wrong stuff :)

i rly want to try ur build! maybe you should rework your gear section a bit so it is a bit clearer.

thx in advance

The thing with gear on this build is, u r free to do whatever u want. I dont want to post only 1 gear setup and imply that it is THE setup. This freedom of gearing is a big strength of the build.

By far the best dps wise would be a helmet crafted with essence of horror mod for 30% more ele dmg for socketed gems, -%fire res to mobs, immolate, conc eff and crafted +1 gems. Requires more then a mirror to get.

The difference between AB in the 6L helmet or in 6L body + tempest binding is small. 6L helmet has slightly higher boss dps due to higher cremation dps, pure AB dps is better with 6L body + tempest binding. The good thing about tempest binding is permanent chilling of the bosses, making it even safer. 1st setup was significantly cheaper at start of the league.

I was just experimenting with body armor. Queen's hunger is better defense wise, but not that good clearing wise.
Is there a problem if I play with 2 one hand maces?
I believe you are using a shield because you cant roll dexterity on maces and dexterity is very low on this build.
On the other hand, this is a great build, I love it!
"
Is there a problem if I play with 2 one hand maces?
I believe you are using a shield because you cant roll dexterity on maces and dexterity is very low on this build.
On the other hand, this is a great build, I love it!

There is no real problem going dual wield or even staff. I use shield for shield charge. Both has it's pros and cons. Dex can be gained elsewhere.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 18, 2019, 7:20:45 AM
"
The thing with gear on this build is, u r free to do whatever u want. I dont want to post only 1 gear setup and imply that it is THE setup. This freedom of gearing is a big strength of the build.

By far the best dps wise would be a helmet crafted with essence of horror mod for 30% more ele dmg for socketed gems, -%fire res to mobs, immolate, conc eff and crafted +1 gems. Requires more then a mirror to get.

The difference between AB in the 6L helmet or in 6L body + tempest binding is small. 6L helmet has slightly higher boss dps due to higher cremation dps, pure AB dps is better with 6L body + tempest binding. The good thing about tempest binding is permanent chilling of the bosses, making it even safer. 1st setup was significantly cheaper at start of the league.

I was just experimenting with body armor. Queen's hunger is better defense wise, but not that good clearing wise.

thx for the reply

i mainly want the build for bossing, so i will go for the AB in helmet.

what u think about loreweave? wouldn't it be BiS for bossing? elemental dmg + crit + life + 80resis and the + attributes come in handy too.

would it make sense to go for a 6link cremation? what would that 6th link be?
clarity can be put in an unset ring or it can be on an amulet implicit or explicit
"
Envy85 wrote:

thx for the reply

i mainly want the build for bossing, so i will go for the AB in helmet.

what u think about loreweave? wouldn't it be BiS for bossing? elemental dmg + crit + life + 80resis and the + attributes come in handy too.

would it make sense to go for a 6link cremation? what would that 6th link be?
clarity can be put in an unset ring or it can be on an amulet implicit or explicit

Yes, for bosses good roll loreweave would be much better.

Yes, 6L cremation makes a lot of sense. I just didnt had it, cuz at start was too expensive to get 6L carcass and later just didnt bothered. 6th link would be fire pen, or slightly lesser options for different socket colors slower proj/immolate. U can also replace faster casting at flame dash or cold snap in cwdt setup for clarity.
Great build.

For flasks, I have Wise Oak and Atziri's Promise, but I'm not sure what to use. Should I run one health flask, Oak + Atziri's, quicksilver and granite? I'm worried about physical damage if I drop the granite flask for the Oak.

EDIT: Also, how much real DPS does Singularity's "+% damage with hits and ailments against hindered enemies" add to this build? I have a rare scepter which improves my "damage per use" from 17416 (w/ singularity) to 19927 but without the 18% cast speed. Is that worth?

Last edited by Scabeiathrax on Jan 20, 2019, 12:28:26 PM
"
Scabeiathrax wrote:
Great build.

For flasks, I have Wise Oak and Atziri's Promise, but I'm not sure what to use. Should I run one health flask, Oak + Atziri's, quicksilver and granite? I'm worried about physical damage if I drop the granite flask for the Oak.

EDIT: Also, how much real DPS does Singularity's "+% damage with hits and ailments against hindered enemies" add to this build? I have a rare scepter which improves my "damage per use" from 17416 (w/ singularity) to 19927 but without the 18% cast speed. Is that worth?

Sure, the flask setup is ok, u could even drop quicksilver for something else. Shield charge should be enough.

Singularity would give u about 7-9% more dps. This is only really relevant for bosses, since trash gets oneshot anyway. What singularity is great for, is to keep u more safe while lvling.

As a side note, u could craft a better scepter, if u r into crafting.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 20, 2019, 1:07:00 PM
What about dual wielding singularities? Is that effective if you don't use shield charge? I believe the "+% damage to hindered enemies" stacks?

"
1337fun wrote:

As a side note, u could craft a better scepter, if u r into crafting.

Do you think you'd be able to tell me how? Is it super expensive?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info