[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Ok but if I use it in my cremation setup its not needed right?
"
Kaiten91 wrote:
Ok but if I use it in my cremation setup its not needed right?

*EDIT i get it now, u refer to the section in gear alternatives. I forgot to clarify there, that it is for the case if u decide to go with AB only and kaom's. If u keep cremation, then ofc u dont need combustion.

I am confused now. There is only one combustion in the build, and it is linked to cremation.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 9, 2019, 1:01:44 PM
Sorry for the confusion next time Ill work with quotes ^^

Nevertheless thanks for the clarification :)
"
Kaiten91 wrote:
Sorry for the confusion next time Ill work with quotes ^^

Nevertheless thanks for the clarification :)

Wasnt ur fault. I didnt explained properly in the guide. Now that u asked, i've seen the mistake and did it ;)
Hey man,
I love the guide, and with this build I have been able to climb up to T15 without a single death, however, with the guardians I am able to beat them but with several deaths. I was wondering if you could take a peak at my gear and give me a helping hand in making it better. Cheers.
"
PepePalomares wrote:
Hey man,
I love the guide, and with this build I have been able to climb up to T15 without a single death, however, with the guardians I am able to beat them but with several deaths. I was wondering if you could take a peak at my gear and give me a helping hand in making it better. Cheers.

Remove vinktar and atziri's promise, they r absolutely of no use for u, since u have avatar of fire. Use at least 1 life flask. While regular clearing cinderswallow is all u need, at guardians and co at least 1 life flask is advised.

And why r u using diamond flask? U dont have a crit build, replace with something useful also.

Remove Conviction of Power ascendancy and replace with Divine Guidance. Will give u nice boost to mana and mana regen + 10% extra mom.

If u can, get boots with 2% life and mana regen. U dont have the leech active from boots, when it rly needed. 2% mana regen is huge, it will almost double ur mana regen, making u much more tankier.

Do not lvl CwDt with enfeeble and coldsnap higher then lvl 10. It will not activate often enough for it's supposed purpose. Else u could just use 1 4L for golem and those spells to save 1 gem slot.

Rest seems fine.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 10, 2019, 4:18:58 PM
Back again,
I have made some major changes, including a helmet with the rolls and the craft. Even with these the damage seems lackluster, and my PoB is showing the damage at 50k. I imagined this to be far higher, considering that your PoB is around 80k, what could be causing this large difference/ lack of DPS on my part.
"
PepePalomares wrote:
Back again,
I have made some major changes, including a helmet with the rolls and the craft. Even with these the damage seems lackluster, and my PoB is showing the damage at 50k. I imagined this to be far higher, considering that your PoB is around 80k, what could be causing this large difference/ lack of DPS on my part.

U have about the same true dps right now, as i had on uber elder kill.

While ur gear is pretty good defensive wise, dmg wise mine is significantly better. I have more then double cast speed, every jewel is better(basically every jewel of mine has an extra dmg stat compared to urs). Weapon is better(if i would swap mine for urs, i would lose about 5% dps), shield is much better(about 10% dps loss). My rings r better. All this sums up. AB scales incredibly well with cast speed, u have only 6% on 1 jewel.

One example, what could seem to be the best jewel u have is Rapture Sliver. But in reality it is significantly worse, then Foul Vision. And u have a shitty flat dmg roll there. If u would just replace all ur rare jewels with Foul Vision alikes, u would gein almost 10% dps.

While Rapture Sliver is a good expensive jewel, it is not that good for AB. Best stats on jewels to scale AB in order r cast peed -> flat dmg -> inc dmg. How u should search for jewel is, life(either % or flat) + cast speed + whatever other 1 or 2 mods u can get useful. Those jewels r actually significantly cheaper, then for example Rapture Sliver. U could sell Rapture Sliver and get at least 4 better jewels for u for that money.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 11, 2019, 8:45:09 AM
Im a new player on XBox, is there a way to view the tree progression I should be taking?
"
VGK702 wrote:
Im a new player on XBox, is there a way to view the tree progression I should be taking?

Yes, if u have a some kind of a computer, which can run path of building. I posted it in the guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info