[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Currently in process of making a switch to this guide from a storm brand char. First, just wanted to hear you opinion on choosing Martyr of innocence as the weapon of choice and secondly, i planning to keep my brand in by 6l carcass jack and have my cremation in a tempest's binding.
How will my links look like in both the head and body armor ?
"
dmoniak wrote:
Hello.. what about the ascendency? Which one should I take first?

Sign of Purpose -> Illuminated Devotion -> Arcane Blessing -> Divine Guidance
"
Dmentor wrote:
Currently in process of making a switch to this guide from a storm brand char. First, just wanted to hear you opinion on choosing Martyr of innocence as the weapon of choice and secondly, i planning to keep my brand in by 6l carcass jack and have my cremation in a tempest's binding.
How will my links look like in both the head and body armor ?

Sure u could use the staff, similar dps to my weapons. Leap slam or charged dash sucks for fortify imo. So should prolly skip it. I would definitely use kaoms heart with a staff to maintain the tankiness. But can also go with carcass ofc.

Armageddon Brand - Concentrated Effect - Controlled Destruction - Elemental Focus - Fire Penetration - Hypothermia

Cremation - Combustion - GMP - Concentrated Effect
For the leveling aspect? Do I use the 4l AD and 6L cremation?
Hey, thanks for replies!
If i go for that unique helmet, and my armor has 2 possibilities, which one better; 5 linked rare/carcass or tabula as 6 linked?
Playing SSF so far so good. got lucky found tabula.duel wield or shield how needed is defenses from shield come end game? duel wield feels good ATM
"
dmoniak wrote:
For the leveling aspect? Do I use the 4l AD and 6L cremation?

Other way around.

"
Zeros wrote:
Hey, thanks for replies!
If i go for that unique helmet, and my armor has 2 possibilities, which one better; 5 linked rare/carcass or tabula as 6 linked?

DPS wise tabula is significantly better. However 5L is enough to clear everything up to shaper. Even uber elder should be possible, would need to move some more. So u have to decide what u want more, DPS or better tankiness.

"
RaPsKa wrote:
Playing SSF so far so good. got lucky found tabula.duel wield or shield how needed is defenses from shield come end game? duel wield feels good ATM

Shield is primary for shield charge.
Last edited by 1337fun on Dec 30, 2018, 4:24:33 AM
I have one question. Why AM and not Storm Brand? For me it looks like AM has longer delay but can it shotgun? SB zap (chain?) to other enemies. I guess AM can shotgun.

Did you tried SB before and decided that AM is much better because of cremation? Ignite does not hurt Bosses so much.

I took SB with Crit but i think I would preffer better survivalability so then AM non crit path would be better probably.
"
zaboleqqq wrote:
I have one question. Why AM and not Storm Brand? For me it looks like AM has longer delay but can it shotgun? SB zap (chain?) to other enemies. I guess AM can shotgun.

Did you tried SB before and decided that AM is much better because of cremation? Ignite does not hurt Bosses so much.

I took SB with Crit but i think I would preffer better survivalability so then AM non crit path would be better probably.

Ab does dmg in sequenced hits and is not a projectile, so by design it can not shotgun. However, if u recall on top of a target, all of the brands can hit the same target.

AB cuz 1th it already initially has higher dps(better for bosses). 2nd u can scale non crit fire dmg builds much better, then lighting. and 3rd i just liked the visual feel of AB more.

SB is better for clearing, cuz of no delay. U can adjust the build for SB easy, only few points difference, if u want to keep playing SB.

Ignite is irrelevant in this build.
Enjoying the build so far. Have cleared shaper/uber elder multiple times with it. Only failed my first set on uber elder (was my first ever attempt at him) but after the first one it has been pretty easy.

My items are below that I used for it. Considering making the swap to Xoph's for my amulet which I think would make it easier to grab a better Sceptre.

Also is the tooltip DPS accurate for AB? It doesn't seem to be.

Spoiler

Happy New Year all my friends, thats for me a incredible build, I killed Uber Elder Yesterday in my first attempt and my first time, so, thanks so much for this...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info