[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Brought the new year in making this tonight. Disappointed on the suffix I slammed and the rarity but not sure I'm brave enough to annul after sinking so much currency into rolling concentrated and immolate.

Hello 1337fun

Not many people say how their builds do against Uber
Atziri these days. I do Solo SF and am lookin for a cheap build to do her with to get my 2 hand slayer an axe and was wondering how AB brands would perform on her?

Do the mechanics work out?

The gear I have rounded up isnt as good as yours but its getting close enough I was wondering. Thanks!
"
DefenseMX wrote:
Enjoying the build so far. Have cleared shaper/uber elder multiple times with it. Only failed my first set on uber elder (was my first ever attempt at him) but after the first one it has been pretty easy.

My items are below that I used for it. Considering making the swap to Xoph's for my amulet which I think would make it easier to grab a better Sceptre.

Also is the tooltip DPS accurate for AB? It doesn't seem to be.

Spoiler

AB tooltip shows average dmg, not dps. And i wouldn't know any case, where the ingame tooltip is correct. For AB dont even think about looking at it. But we have PoB :)

"
DefenseMX wrote:
Brought the new year in making this tonight. Disappointed on the suffix I slammed and the rarity but not sure I'm brave enough to annul after sinking so much currency into rolling concentrated and immolate.

U should try to craft with essence of horror. Even if u only hit lvl 16 gems, it would be better ;)

"
Dpachi wrote:
Hello 1337fun

Not many people say how their builds do against Uber
Atziri these days. I do Solo SF and am lookin for a cheap build to do her with to get my 2 hand slayer an axe and was wondering how AB brands would perform on her?

Do the mechanics work out?

The gear I have rounded up isnt as good as yours but its getting close enough I was wondering. Thanks!

I did Uber Atziri once for both challenges and it was very easy. Just be very careful with brands in the split phase.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 1, 2019, 7:19:12 AM
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for sharing this build. I was looking to make an end-game boss-killer in SSF, and this build looked like it could fit the bill. Getting it started was very easy due to no specific gear requirements, and it's scaled remarkably well. So far have downed Shaper, Uber Elder, and Uber Atziri with it (including completing the A'alai last challenge).

One comment I'd make, and this is not so much a comment on this build as on AB in general, is that it's pretty easy to get mobbed in maps, syndicate encounters, delves, and incursions if you're not careful, due to the delay in AB striking, and the way it will slowly chew its way through mobs in random directions if left on its own. Something that provided a big survivability boost in these situations was an elder chest with the %life gained on kill mod, which is like having instant leech as AB is destroying mobs.

Again, thanks for sharing this build, it works great and is quite fun to play.

Current gear
Spoiler
"
DarrkPhoenix wrote:
Just wanted to drop in and say thanks for sharing this build. I was looking to make an end-game boss-killer in SSF, and this build looked like it could fit the bill. Getting it started was very easy due to no specific gear requirements, and it's scaled remarkably well. So far have downed Shaper, Uber Elder, and Uber Atziri with it (including completing the A'alai last challenge).

One comment I'd make, and this is not so much a comment on this build as on AB in general, is that it's pretty easy to get mobbed in maps, syndicate encounters, delves, and incursions if you're not careful, due to the delay in AB striking, and the way it will slowly chew its way through mobs in random directions if left on its own. Something that provided a big survivability boost in these situations was an elder chest with the %life gained on kill mod, which is like having instant leech as AB is destroying mobs.

Again, thanks for sharing this build, it works great and is quite fun to play.

Current gear
Spoiler

That is exactly the reason for fortify. Granite/basalt flask with also help a long way. And if u use both, will be much much better.

And few remarks. Ur herald of ash is supported by inc duration, u giving up tons of mana for nothing. Brand recall is instant, meaning cast speed is of no use for it, that is why i linked desecrate to it instead.
Last edited by 1337fun on Jan 5, 2019, 7:11:20 PM
"
1337fun wrote:

That is exactly the reason for fortify. Granite/basalt flask with also help a long way. And if u use both, will be much much better.

And few remarks. Ur herald of ash is supported by inc duration, u giving up tons of mana for nothing. Brand recall is instant, meaning cast speed is of no use for it, that is why i linked desecrate to it instead.

I actually am not using HoA, just had it left there from when I was trying it out for a bit (I've been experimenting with some different gem setups to see how things feel). I was using shield charge + fortify for quite a while but recently switched up to Flame Dash as a matter of preference (I kept getting hung up on obstacles with Shield Charge at bad times- LTP I guess). Basalt is definitely a good suggestion, although I'd have to pick something to drop from my current flask setup. Overall the build is extremely tanky, and I think a lot of the damage spikes I run into come down to me playing too aggressively at times, and the %life gain on kill tends to really save me in those situations.

Anyway, thank you for the suggestions, and again, thanks for sharing a great build.

Edit: After playing with Flame Dash for a while I've gone back to shield charge- the difference without fortify is just too noticeable.
Last edited by DarrkPhoenix on Jan 5, 2019, 11:37:47 PM
"
DarrkPhoenix wrote:

Edit: After playing with Flame Dash for a while I've gone back to shield charge- the difference without fortify is just too noticeable.

Why not use both? That is exactly why i do so. I also get stuck on rocks and stuff. Every time i do so, i just dash over it. Makes whole experience of mapink smoother. And if i need to back track i also use dash for faster movement.
Really enjoying this build, got my first shaper kill ever with it and now running it with a Bisco's Collar.

Only problem I would say this build has is it's dex-starved a lot of the time and that makes gear upgrading a very complicated process. I put a corrupted fluid motion jewel with a +5% area of effect implicit into the socket just below elemental equilibrium and it really helped to solve the problem. Would recommend that to anyone else using this build with similar issues.
Really cool unique build iam enjoying it very much thanks for your guide.

One thing I dont understand why put combustion in helmet instead of ele focus?
Can someone explain the benefit?

Here is my gear so far I wanna play with kaoms for the extra health.

If someone is wondering what the build "costs" I will write down what I paid for my items searched for about 5 hours for the best deals.
Spoiler

Helm 80c
Amulet 5c
Rings 5c+10c
Belt 10c
Boots 20c
Gloves 10c
Weapon 10c+4vaal(enchant)
Shield 8c
Kaoms Heart (gifted by my brother)
Jewels 20c+15c+20c+15c+15c+8c

Gear:
Spoiler

"
Kaiten91 wrote:
Really cool unique build iam enjoying it very much thanks for your guide.

One thing I dont understand why put combustion in helmet instead of ele focus?
Can someone explain the benefit?

Here is my gear so far I wanna play with kaoms for the extra health.

If someone is wondering what the build "costs" I will write down what I paid for my items searched for about 5 hours for the best deals.
Spoiler

Helm 80c
Amulet 5c
Rings 5c+10c
Belt 10c
Boots 20c
Gloves 10c
Weapon 10c+4vaal(enchant)
Shield 8c
Kaoms Heart (gifted by my brother)
Jewels 20c+15c+20c+15c+15c+8c

Gear:
Spoiler

Combustion reduced enemies fire resits, boosting all fire dmg by a lot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info