[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Thanks for all the answers.

I'm also looking at rings; is Emberwake any good?

Or Mark of Submission? Would it proc with Armageddon Brand? If so, what'd be the best curse; Flammability?
"
Scabeiathrax wrote:
Thanks for all the answers.

I'm also looking at rings; is Emberwake any good?

Or Mark of Submission? Would it proc with Armageddon Brand? If so, what'd be the best curse; Flammability?

Both not worth it. Ember wake has dmg, but 0 defense. All of it u can get on a rare ring. And just 1 curse on a ring slot is very bad for any build imo. I losted ring alternatives in the guide.
How much DPS would you say that "# Added Fire Damage Against Burning Enemies" adds? I'm comparing

These gloves, and I'm not sure if that 9% cast speed is worth it. I'm running a Tempest's Binding for Cremation, so I doubt I'd want to use those gloves for Cremation.

Thanks
"
Scabeiathrax wrote:
How much DPS would you say that "# Added Fire Damage Against Burning Enemies" adds? I'm comparing

These gloves, and I'm not sure if that 9% cast speed is worth it. I'm running a Tempest's Binding for Cremation, so I doubt I'd want to use those gloves for Cremation.

Thanks

U should learn to use path of building ;)

Flat dmg gloves r better dps wise. U need t1 roll on faster casting to be about the same.
Thanks, I'll give it a look.
Would be nice if you could update the leveling PoB or just replace it with the same one as used for shaper since leveling pastebin is only up to level 20.
Also add items or skills in PoB since it makes life easier for me pog since i am lazy , can not build by myself and i have to steal.
"
Anguslinden wrote:
Would be nice if you could update the leveling PoB or just replace it with the same one as used for shaper since leveling pastebin is only up to level 20.
Also add items or skills in PoB since it makes life easier for me pog since i am lazy , can not build by myself and i have to steal.

On the bottom of the tool u can select trees. I have it there as a progression in 7 steps to 114 points.
Poggers.
Last edited by Anguslinden on Mar 3, 2019, 7:14:43 AM
"
1337fun wrote:
"
Anguslinden wrote:

On the bottom of the tool u can select trees. I have it there as a progression in 7 steps to 114 points.

Yes sorry i just noticed why you set it up like that etc thank you though having a great time with this build and havent run into any problems yet,i might use it for a league started in synthesis.
Updated for 3.6

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info