[3.7] Armageddon Brand + Cremation easy game. Uber Elder/Atziri + co. Super safe HoGM.

Hi
thx for the build, im a begginner (since 3.5) and i didnt know this 2 spells, i love them :D

For the moment im lvl 52 and im playing desecrate and spell cascade supp too cause when you fight a boss solo you dont have corpse to exploit.

I figure you need good dext to up cremation how do you do that just with the stuff? cause you dont take dext nod?

and im think i gonna play Cast When Damage Taken - Ball Lightning - Curse on Hit - Flammability

or flammability is it better on aura? or just keep it like a spell?

Regards
p0pi
Last edited by p0pi on Mar 24, 2019, 12:42:05 PM
"
p0pi wrote:

I figure you need good dext to up cremation how do you do that just with the stuff? cause you dont take dext nod?

Later u should get all dex u need from gear, at the beginning 30 dex node between templar and witch is very helpful.

"
p0pi wrote:

and im think i gonna play Cast When Damage Taken - Ball Lightning - Curse on Hit - Flammability

or flammability is it better on aura? or just keep it like a spell?

I wouldn't use blasphemy since it will take a lot of mana away and mana = life.
Hey, im super confused about the Ascendency - We use Illuminated Devotion and Arcane Blessing. Ok, but from where do we get the Arcane Surge buff? did i missed something? please help.

Edit: Nvm im just stupid and should read the Arcane Blessing Ascendency better.

btw, super strong and nice build, thanks a lot for it! :))) <3

another Edit: What is better, Tabula or 4L Carcass? my Feeling is tabula give me more dps cuz of 6l. but maybe the aoe effects of the Carcass is better, idk. can someone tell me please what is better, and which gems should i use, and why. sorry for the Questions, i want to learn as well. :)) <3
Last edited by Origami89 on Mar 29, 2019, 8:29:45 PM
Can you please show a skill tree thats not pob.
"
Can you please show a skill tree thats not pob.

Check my character Devoblidecannihilator on standard.
Can I max all gems?
"
Danny76522 wrote:
Can I max all gems?

Depends what you want to do and purpose all the gems in your setup serve. If you do exactly what I did, then no.
Do I have to use Clarity level 1 gem ?

And do you see any way of implementing Immortal Call on this build ?

"
Do I have to use Clarity level 1 gem ?

And do you see any way of implementing Immortal Call on this build ?

I'm using lvl 1, cuz i have clarity watchers eye. If u dont have such jewel, i recommend max lvl.
Check elder kill gear for IC.
Still good for 3.7 ? any build update incoming?
I used to play arm brand martyr of innonence elementalist build few leagues ago. Absolutely loved it. Even with dmg nerf i think it might be my starter.
Last edited by Deziowy on Jun 6, 2019, 1:13:09 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info