3.5.0d Patch Notes

Can't say i notice any difference in Syndicate encounters so far, they still spawn a million adds that are as tough as the map boss, and they still oneshot me half the time.

And seriously, syndicate spawning INSIDE the bossarena?
Whoever thought that to be a good idea?

Heard someone mention the already super easy low lvl/act 1-10 syndicate got nerfed a lot though.
Invisible on icestorm pls.
I cant play in group :/
Thank you GGG!
Is there any compensation for people who have JUST hit all the azurite sites (big and small) right before the patch was applied?
Otherwise we effectively just missed out on the "rebalance"
I cant feel any difference in the syndicate encounters. If anything it feels even more rippy than before. Just got oneshot (not a literal oneshot obviously but it was so fast it was pretty much a oneshot) through 7k life and fortify + other defences in a t11 vs a 1star guff. Also forts seem to have way more mobs spawning now.
Last edited by Kolotam on Dec 19, 2018, 6:44:20 AM
Delve changes look nice, I could upgrade some stuff with the azurite I had left and it was quite cheap. Also my sulphite cap is retroactive, so that I have 9k now.

Costs remain unchanged with 100 at Monster Level 68.
The Betrayel changes are a bit annoying to be honest. The NPC´s are much more tankier now, but they do like zero damage. I was just fighting two of the hardest guys I have, Voici and Aislin, both Rank 3 with items and they did just tickle me.

At the same time, they lasted forever, while spawning a lot of adds. This clearly favors the glass cannon speed runners again, not something I support at all.
"
Ygidua wrote:
The Betrayel changes are a bit annoying to be honest. The NPC´s are much more tankier now, but they do like zero damage. I was just fighting two of the hardest guys I have, Voici and Aislin, both Rank 3 with items and they did just tickle me.

At the same time, they lasted forever, while spawning a lot of adds. This clearly favors the glass cannon speed runners again, not something I support at all.

I haven't noticed any significant difference at all, they still oneshot me half the time :/

And a spawn a million bosspowered adds..
That is some good relevant actions done for this league, i'll be enjoying it much more without dying at every Syndicate encounters :D

And thanks for the azurite mine balances !
Is the fact you cant multicraft flatphys and flatphys/bleed hybrid intended?
Cause i dont see any patchnotes to this, and lost like 30 ex through this change, which i feel a little uncomfortable with -.-

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info