[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

"
v0dkilla wrote:
Should I swap out 'Added Cold Damage Support'in my Storm Brand 6L for 'Added Lightning Damage Support' if I have 'Adds X Cold Damage' in my other gear?

What does 'Added Cold Damage Support' do for the build?

the author keeps added cold damage to freeze and shatter mobs while mapping, in order to avoid dangerous mobs like porcupines on death.
against single targets like the uber elder or the guardians, the added lightning damage gives way more dps, but at some point, you'll likely have more than enough damage for guardians, shaper etc., and probably can recolour your chest just for the uber elder.
having one or two white sockets on the chest to swap gems is a quality of life improvement but that's all
That's odd because I run Hypothermia + added cold dmg and I don't think I shatter anything. Mobs still explode. I even have more cold dmg on my ring.

I also see OP using ice bite support more often than not now. Guide still says Hypo+Cold dmg si the way to go even though it was updated recently, so I'm wondering if ice bite is a more niche setup, targeted at doing a specific content.

Also, lvl25 storm brand in chest? Why the fuck not!
That loreweave is probably worth another mirror lmao
"
t1mseeen wrote:
Another scrub needs your advice. How would you guys spend around 3-4 ex on gear? My goal is to kill my first Shaper ever this league, maybe more, if possible.

I killed my first Guardian a few days ago and while I was not afraid of dying, my damage seemed to be mediocre.

Changes I would suggest:

1) Your wand is okay, but could be better. The craft you have on it is worthless for this build as it only adds local weapon damage to attacks not spells.
2) I would suggest you quality all of your gems in all of your gear with the gcp recipe (sell a level 20 gem with 1 gcp = level 1 with 20% quality)
3) Shield Links: Get a level 7 brand and a level 3 empower at least and max your arcane surge out at level 4 (this will allow you to proc arcane surge every time you use brand recall)
4) Enchant your helmet with life or mana. In the open socket you can put lightning golem if you want for CWDT
5) Get an stygian belt if you can
IGN : Futons
"
Samodin wrote:
That's odd because I run Hypothermia + added cold dmg and I don't think I shatter anything. Mobs still explode. I even have more cold dmg on my ring.

I also see OP using ice bite support more often than not now. Guide still says Hypo+Cold dmg si the way to go even though it was updated recently, so I'm wondering if ice bite is a more niche setup, targeted at doing a specific content.

Also, lvl25 storm brand in chest? Why the fuck not!
That loreweave is probably worth another mirror lmao

Ice bite would be for speed farming as it gives you frenzy charges.
I run Ice Bite + Spell Echo for farming Blood Aqueducts

I also use Brightbeack for that

I bought the Chest for a Headhunter - I used a regular 6L Loreweave for my Uber Elder Kill. it's not needed.
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Last edited by SwordDivine on Jan 11, 2019, 7:04:01 PM
Hey, what pantheon choices may I use?
brine King and shakari
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
Raziné wrote:
Multiple totem support only allow you to put one decoy totem? cause I can't spawn them at the same time

One of your nodes gives you -1 totem, so multiple totem sets you to 1.
Hey, quick question about the curse setup:

Can't find a +1 curse anywhere in the build, while we're using EleWeakness and Warlord's Mark? What's the reasoning behind this?

Warlord's Mark just as a more rarely applied boost to suvivability, which just overwrites EleWeakness?
Last edited by Lamindra on Jan 12, 2019, 4:24:39 AM
so i made some upgrades on tree and my rings but still having problem with the leech life and mana, respect minions passive and get 2 jews slot, but still dying for no leech, once my flask is over i depends on warlods mark be activade.
have 3 exal to spend to improve the gear so any advises?
"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info