[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

A bit of theory:
how good can be Stormfire ring?
pros:
- burning damage 100% uptime (current is 10/14sec) = 1.4 modifier (since lightning damage can shock)
- extra damage if you kill adds nearby.
- cheap ring

cons:
- ring bring no mana/life for tankiness.
- ignite is DoT and it doesnt scales from cast speed

with 2.5 casts per second it can give ~10% more overall damage just from ignite

Main concern is single target, since clear is good enough even without ignite.
I wouldn't give up a potential slot for mark of the shaper, for stormfire
so i`m getting some problems with leech and mana and life regen
can someone helps me?
i heve something arroundo 3 exal to improve the gear
"
Last edited by Gattringer on Jan 10, 2019, 1:37:21 PM
"
Gattringer wrote:
can someone helps me?
"

Why don't you have Immortal Call linked to Cast When Damage Taken? :o
"
"
Gattringer wrote:
can someone helps me?
"

Why don't you have Immortal Call linked to Cast When Damage Taken? :o

will change boots but they are linked now, the problem is that i depend on warlods mark to leech so how can i solve this issue?
what you run in a 5l endgame? cus i cant 6l my loreweave
Hey I am kinda new to the game and playing hc (I just dont like sc that much and am experienced in d2/d3 hc as well). I still got a few questions:
- Would you change anything for hc?
- I'd like to use phase run instead of shield charge, just cause I dont like shield charge and phase run feels so smooth: Do you think it will affect my survivability much with exchanging fortify for 50% visibility? What are the thoughts of the guys using phase run here?
- Would you use Herald of Thunder before having mastermind of discord?
- Why do you use coh with elemental weakness and not blasphemy? I heard blasphemy is more effective? (Though forgot why...)
- What do you think about exchanging coh + elemental weakness for blasphemy + enfeeble?
- How does blasphemy exactly work in conjunction with another cwdt curse (warlocks mark)? Or is this why you use coh?
Cheers
-for heroic you probably should rush for MoM + get extra HP (Revenge of the Hunted, Purity of flesh) and mana (Arcane will, Righteous decree, Deep thoughts)
-phase run is lower speed, sometimes you just want to rush out of threat much faster (flame dash can help here).
- phase run consume frenzy charges if you use ice bite support.
- HoT will bring curse that is important, mastermind of discord is solid bonus but it start to shine in mid/late mapping.
- blasphemy reserves 35% of your mana, so it lowers defensive potential of MoM
- enfeeble is quite solid option for HC, however CoE is better imo since trash dies faster without even reaching you. And you should try avoid damage of rares/uniques just kiting em. On act/mp bosses/shaper/elder curses are less effective
- blasphemy curse aura will override since normally you have 1 curse limit.
For HC you can try go for additional curse for more 1 more defensive layout.
best choices are: passive from Whisper of Doom, Doedre's damning ring, windscream/windshriek boots
Apologies if this has already been covered/discussed, but how does this build work for delving? I'm usually very dependent on a phase run for delving, what would you recommend to switch/change, if anything?
"
Gattringer wrote:
can someone helps me?
"

Here are some things I notice that you need to change.

1) You need to go for the 3 jewel slots on the passive tree (lots of life and spell damage there) - I would drop the minion damage stuff
2) Elemental damage with attacks does not work for this build (we are spell based not attack) You can change your rings to increased damage enchant and that will work.
3) Your helmet you have Decoy totem linked which you can't use that way
4) Your Boots you don't have immortal call linked with CWDT - I also prefer to use a lower level setup for more procs
5) Your weapon isn't linked so your herald of thunder cant curse
6) Lightning pen in your armor would be better than added lightning damage
7) Your shield links you can fix. A) Level 7 Brand recall is important B) Arcane surge support is too high level to reliably support your brand recall (level 4 should be perfect and helps with mana sustain)
8) I like having one craft of mana + mana gained when damaged
9) Your faster attacks in helmet needs quality (gcp recipe)
10) Your gloves have no supports
11) You can get more regen with Sanctity
12) The build does really well but if you have mana issues you could use Lavianga's Spirit and for leach you could use Atziri's Promise
IGN : Futons
Last edited by Futon on Jan 10, 2019, 7:22:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info