[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

"
Run a multiple totems support to support decoy totem.

should i remove fortify then? to put in multiple totem with decoy totem
build looks great, respeccing my support into this now to give it a try. One question, whats your take on Stormfire? seems to pull in most of the damage stats that we would want, minus life/mana. For mapping at least, it seems to be a pretty great way to go, just wanted to get your thoughts on it!
just started a storm brand witch myself, will be keeping an eye on this build!
I dont understand the added cold and hypothermia support. I thought storm brand deals lightning dmg, wouldn't added lightning and some other support gem work better especially with lightning penetration support already linked?
"
build looks great, respeccing my support into this now to give it a try. One question, whats your take on Stormfire? seems to pull in most of the damage stats that we would want, minus life/mana. For mapping at least, it seems to be a pretty great way to go, just wanted to get your thoughts on it!

Stormfire doesn't really offer much - as an elementalist we can already ignite thanks to conflux. You sacrifice % damage, resistances, mana and life. I feel like the opportunity cost lost isn't that good.

"

I dont understand the added cold and hypothermia support. I thought storm brand deals lightning dmg, wouldn't added lightning and some other support gem work better especially with lightning penetration support already linked?

Elementalist's Beacon of Ruin enables any cold damage to chill for a minimum of 10%. Every Cold hit has a chance to chill, but normally it depends on the damage you deal. Even if you had Beacon of Ruin with 1-2 cold damage to spells, all your spells would now chill for a minimum of 2 seconds.

Hypothermia as a result, is a permanent 39% more multiplier.

Added Lightning damage in my build would deal 10-16% More damage over Added Cold damage, but I use Added Cold Damage for mapping because I want to Freeze and Shatter Mobs. If my cold damage was too low, I couldn't shatter. It's purely a defensive link at the expense of damage. This build is for reaching level 100 - if you die from porcupines you can't do that, especially with the playstyle of the build
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Killed Red Guardians without any troubles. Going for Red Elder tomorrow.

Great Mobility and Survavibiity. The lighnting spire trap setup is literally carying the single target dps.

So far my lightning trap seems to die anytime I actually need it... makes me wonder if its worth grabbing the trap immunity skill... thoughts?
"

So far my lightning trap seems to die anytime I actually need it... makes me wonder if its worth grabbing the trap immunity skill... thoughts?

Five points away - seems really far for the investment considering it only helps our traps.

If you throw the trap ontop of a mob it instaprocs
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
"
"

Five points away - seems really far for the investment considering it only helps our traps.

If you throw the trap ontop of a mob it instaprocs

But it then insta dies. Is the trap purely just to proc EO? It seemed to me like it was meant as supplementary damage for bosses/syndicate.
Leveing Guide tree broken

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info