[3.6] Vowel's Crit Storm Brand Elementalist - Flaskless Uber Elder

Hi! Need some clarification on this one,

So essence worm + wrath is not applicable on this build right?

Thanks for the advance opinion!
The build doesn't reccomend it but I don't see why you couldn't do it. The biggest problem with doing that is finding enough resists/life from the rest of your gear. Personally I went with mark of the shaper + an elder ring to get a bunch of damage that way.
IGN : Futons

with what crafting gloves please?
What to do on maps without mana regen if you don't have mana flask
"
Ant_Power wrote:

boots enchant from lab
oook, i have just spent a few hours respecing from arc witch to this build.

and WOW. so much fun. the clear speed is super nice, and damage seems also great. now i just need to learn the playstyle and mechanics.

i have taken over some of my gear from arc witch when i respeced, overall it was a little messy due to currency and knowledge.
and i bought some of the new gear already.

can someone please have a look at my gear tell me if i meet the basics? and where to invest in first?

also, a few questions:

what is in your opinion the mandatory \ must have items?
what does increase the damage the most? lightning or spell or area?
due to backtracking for loot, i run out of flasks and lose quicksilver movement speed. what else do you use for movement speed? shiled charge or flame dash? i dont quite understand why we have both?

this build is so much fun , thanks

"
Futon wrote:
The build doesn't reccomend it but I don't see why you couldn't do it. The biggest problem with doing that is finding enough resists/life from the rest of your gear. Personally I went with mark of the shaper + an elder ring to get a bunch of damage that way.

Thanks man! Cuz I switched from Carcass Jack to Loreweave but I'm thinking of going back to Carcass due to my resistance problems. I'm capped at 75% when I use Carcass Jack but it's kinda problematic for me if I'm still gonna reach 80% resist using Loreweave.

"
meister1523 wrote:
"
Futon wrote:

Thanks man! Cuz I switched from Carcass Jack to Loreweave but I'm thinking of going back to Carcass due to my resistance problems. I'm capped at 75% when I use Carcass Jack but it's kinda problematic for me if I'm still gonna reach 80% resist using Loreweave.

You could switch your shield to Invictus Solaris to gain ignite immunity and 12 all res. You just the elemental aegis for a fire aegis, which I haven't noticed to be a huge deal.
Can i get some help with my build I know i have a lot to upgrade, but where should i start? i have 5 exalts to put towards an upgrade, or upgrades.
"
Scorpio92 wrote:
"
Ant_Power wrote:

boots enchant from lab

Or put in a mana flask?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info