[3.5] Storm Brand Elementalist | Budget Viable | Speed Clear

Until i am able to afford an inpulsa ive decided to go with a lorweave since it gives some defensive bonuses as well as a dps boost
Hola!
Why we don`t use ES version of this build?
Also why we don`t use 5 brand?
"
nulleinaction wrote:
Thanks for this build!! It really has awesome clear :-)

One thing i'd recommend is linking Brand Recall, to lvl 6 Arcane Surge and lvl 3+ empower. Works wonders for the recall spell cooldown.

I am also using Vaal RF with inc. duration for bosses. And lightning golem in spare socket.

Gonna try Phase Run later, instead of flame dash.

With Norse's shield setup its maybe 1 second lower than normal which isn't THAT noticeable (+2 corruption still wouldn't make a big enough difference for me to use)

for me arcane is already linked to recall but flame dash instead of empower so arcane is ALWAYS up, since I don't shield charge.

As for Vaal RF , That is a touchy subject and something I've not tested yet. The increased spell damage would be huge but the 30% life sacrificed automatically by a boss... is that worth? I personally would just stick to lightning spire. It scales with everything storm brand does (besides the trap tag obviously) without the life sacrifice aspect and being attached to you. Half the defense of this build is being able to place brands/traps on the boss and staying mobile (usually circles for me) while the boss is getting zapped.

"
Hola!
Why we don`t use ES version of this build?
Also why we don`t use 5 brand?

5 nodes for 1 brand is not worth and ES tree has been made, just not executed. Most likely won't go public until tested
Last edited by free_creampie on Dec 21, 2018, 1:34:23 PM
If we do use lighting spire trap o you have any recommendations as for what the best support gems are to use with it
Any gear suggestions in order to improve? Besides the obvious of getting an Impala's for a chest?

Also, when should I respec?
"
KingCorg wrote:
Any gear suggestions in order to improve? Besides the obvious of getting an Impala's for a chest?

Better sceptre.

As for the build, I managed to kill Uber Elder few times. Can't wait for ES version to give it a go.
"
tobikk wrote:
"
KingCorg wrote:

Better sceptre.

As for the build, I managed to kill Uber Elder few times. Can't wait for ES version to give it a go.

Better how?
"
KingCorg wrote:
"
tobikk wrote:
"
KingCorg wrote:

Better sceptre.

Better how?

You already got a 6L inpulsa's but you ask how regarding the weapon? The low damage effectiveness of the skill itself makes something flat added lightning to spells not as great. But it's extremely low base cast time makes faster casting probably outweigh it imo. Crit multi too is outstanding if you get enough crit (which shouldn't be hard). Look for a 1h with crit multi, cast speed, spell or lightning damage, then flat added lightning to spells, and if you got a spare prefix slot to enchant. Get the spell damage and gain % damage as extra chaos damage hybrid enchant for more dps.
sorry if seems like noob question newer player here. What changes would u make with this build to do uber elder with if i am able to get to that point? Would u use lightning pen gem and lightning pen curse over assassin mark?
I wanna test ES version =) Could you give me pastebin?)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info