[3.5] Storm Brand Elementalist | Budget Viable | Speed Clear

"
FreedomOI wrote:

Lvl 95, selfcast is the option maybe crit. T15 are brain afk, some t16 still need work, shaper, HotG Ueber done

Just import Garbage___Collector

How is single target dps with your build? i might follow ur char
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
FreedomOI wrote:

Lvl 95, selfcast is the option maybe crit. T15 are brain afk, some t16 still need work, shaper, HotG Ueber done

Heiro is a step down, good luck.
"
free_creampie wrote:
"
Tecken1407 wrote:
"
FreedomOI wrote:

Heiro is a step down, good luck.

what do you mean step down?
Hey I don't see Onslaught triggering from Herald of Ice pairing
wat
"
Hey I don't see Onslaught triggering from Herald of Ice pairing

When you shatter enemies while you have herald of ice active they explode dealing aoe dmg which can kill.
Last edited by Moerpheus on Dec 17, 2018, 5:43:01 AM
2 Questions:

Can you address the earlier question about why no MoM? It seems nice for survivability.

Do you think this would be strong with headhunter for pushing to level 100?
Do you think inpulsas is the best option for pushing single target damage farther or is there another chest that would be better for that?
"
Phatbuds wrote:
2 Questions:

Can you address the earlier question about why no MoM? It seems nice for survivability.

You reserve over half your mana and we would have to invest into a decent amount of mana to make it even worth it so putting those points into something else seems a lot better.

What build isn't strong with headhunter for pushing 100 :P
IGN: @Norse
Do you think elementalist has faster clear speed than hiero even though they get an extra brand and around .8 seconds cd time off brand recall? or does the extra heralds effect and beacon carry stormbrand aoe clear?
"
Edoggz wrote:
Do you think elementalist has faster clear speed than hiero even though they get an extra brand and around .8 seconds cd time off brand recall? or does the extra heralds effect and beacon carry stormbrand aoe clear?

beacon prolif CARRIES the clear, one recall or brand placement by a mob and the rest of the screen is wiped (fast enough cast speed you can flame dash and prolif into the next screen). heiro could have two extra and I still wouldn't choose it over ele. Cooldown is easily doable with the shield norse uses.

"
Phatbuds wrote:
2 Questions:

To the mom question, This build was originally MoM and it was okay but like norse said half our mana is already reserved and 5k life with 1.5k free mana vs 6.7k life it just feels better without (I had numerous flat mana modes on jewels and so many extra nodes just try & scale mana for extra life, not worth)

"
Do you think inpulsas is the best option for pushing single target damage farther or is there another chest that would be better for that?

yes, would help all around
Last edited by free_creampie on Dec 18, 2018, 5:19:58 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info