[3.5] Crit Winter Orb Assassin [All Contents][Uber Elder Deathless]

"
Fancymanjm13 wrote:
I just have a question about the shadowstitch would it work still if I bought a +2 to projectile gems for my winter orb because it seems more affordable and currently the ones with duration are expensive compared to the +2 Projectile

There is only one reason.
Because [ Duration ] also applies to Blade Vortex!

AoE / Duration / Projectile
You can buy one of these three.
Hey mate!
This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the guide.
Do you think it would work as Pathfinder? Damage obv won't be as high but I like the movement speed.

Thanks!
hello ! great build you have going on here. What are your thoughts on the inquisitor or witch variant?
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
wiwigvn wrote:
Thank you very much for the guide and Congratz on your awesome Uber Elder fight. It's much faster than a lot of other builds and I thought elementalist would have better dps.

Got a +2 tabula and had no trouble tearing act bosses into pieces. Still very squishy since I'm lazy to cap res and actually too broke to do anything about it :D

A few questions though:

1. How important is vortex? I understand it's necessary for chilling for hypothermia, right? I am a little afraid to go close so I am using a cold snap just to apply chilling better from afar. I am not sure it's effective or not.

2. How do you use decoy totem? I feel it's a bit clunky to summon totem every now and then while also keeping WO stack, should we use a wand with "trigger when use a skill" mod?

3. Talking about wands, void is quite expensive. Do you think it's better, cost-wise, to switch to dual rare wands with spell damge + crit chance and possibly replace PCoC with some other support gem (Conc E or Cold pen?)?

4. Is there any way to improve tankiness later in exchange for less dps? I am quite bad at mechanical skills/manuever around hard-hitter bosses, including the syndicate.

Thanks in advance!

1. Vortex is not important. I'm just using it to use my MTX.

2. Decoy totem is often used to kill Syndicate.
It's one of the simple skills to raise your survival rate when DPS is low.

3. Yes, the Void Battery is definitely expensive.
If you want to wear rare items, you can.
If I wasn't Assassin, VB wouldn't have worn.

4. Changing armour & jewels can increase your life.
But there is no guarantee that they will not be killed by Syndicates.
Because I watched 7k Life characters dying in one shot.

Lol did not expect the vortex reason. Thanks a lot.

Could you also give some suggestions on gears? Is there any particular good unique for helmet, gloves, boots? I just prefer uniques to rares as it is easier to price
"
b0bblecopter wrote:
Hey mate!
This is exactly what I was looking for, thanks for the guide.
Do you think it would work as Pathfinder? Damage obv won't be as high but I like the movement speed.

Thanks!

Yes, WO works well with any character. Like a BV
"
gong318 wrote:
hello ! great build you have going on here. What are your thoughts on the inquisitor or witch variant?

Both are more popular & good characters than Assassin.
There are strengths and weaknesses for each character.
Therefore, it's wise to choose the character you want to play.
"
wiwigvn wrote:

Lol did not expect the vortex reason. Thanks a lot.

Could you also give some suggestions on gears? Is there any particular good unique for helmet, gloves, boots? I just prefer uniques to rares as it is easier to price

You need to use Rare items to fit 75% Resi.

which ascendancy node did you go for first?
"
Roonter wrote:
which ascendancy node did you go for first?

ambush and assassinate -> deadly infusion -> opportunistic
what helm enchant is best for us :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info