[3.5] Crit Winter Orb Assassin [All Contents][Uber Elder Deathless]

Please tell me WO aint dead, with the 10% nerf ?
"
Please tell me WO aint dead, with the 10% nerf ?

Technically it's buffed compared to Last league if you factor in Lab enchants not taking up implicit slots, so you can get Max # power charge on your helmet for example for more spell damage from void battery.

Also gloves with % increased projectile damage or spell damage.

That combined with some of the new synthesis mods gave Winter Orb a buff overall.

@OP

Are you going to review this tree, and then post an update? :D
"
@OP

The skill tree most likely won't change to much, maybe grab the 3 new Damage, area and Projectile speed nodes south of Coldhearted Calculation.
"
Jourdain wrote:
"
@OP

The skill tree most likely won't change to much, maybe grab the 3 new Damage, area and Projectile speed nodes south of Coldhearted Calculation.

I've actually taken those. Kinda figured out how i'm gonna run this now.

Having a friend trade me storm brand and recall when he get's it on his witch. Then i'll level with that in 3-4 link up until i have links enough to support WO in more suitable fashion.
So run around with brands and drop vortex for mtx reasons!
Hello Bro, during leveling what better option for a 4 link? (using winter orb)
Ty ^^
"
Sukize wrote:
Hello Bro, during leveling what better option for a 4 link? (using winter orb)
Ty ^^

I leveled a trickster with WO using a similar build, WO+LMP/GMP+Infused+added cold is what I used.
anyone playing this build too? having some questions
IGN: Lnvoker
"
Invoker33 wrote:
anyone playing this build too? having some questions

I'm trying to build this up rn. Currently feels pretty smooth but damage is starting to fall off. I have around 8k tooltip in fights

i have a shadowstich +2 aoe cost me like 3 ex. my question is why not take a tabula +2 that costs like some couple of chaos. the extra mods on shadowstich aren't that great?
IGN: Lnvoker

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info