[3.5] Crit Winter Orb Assassin [All Contents][Uber Elder Deathless]

hi first of All great Guide but i have a small Problem. I switched after i reach 100 from my CoC to WO but i have just 1.25 Hit Rate u alll have 3.13.... Why ? Can anybody help me out .... Im confused.

https://pastebin.com/JGzaavQd ( POB )

Thanks Guys...
"
Fellfrosch09 wrote:
hi first of All great Guide but i have a small Problem. I switched after i reach 100 from my CoC to WO but i have just 1.25 Hit Rate u alll have 3.13.... Why ? Can anybody help me out .... Im confused.

https://pastebin.com/JGzaavQd ( POB )

Thanks Guys...

That's showing with 1 charge. Set it to 10 charges, and it'll correctly show 3.13 :)
"
summersong wrote:
Hi there,

A rare ring with warlord's mark lvl 8 vs Mark of Submission Unset Ring
Is there a big difference?

need more life.
So I prefer Rare RIng.

In addition, an Elder ring is required because you must use the Mark of the Shaper ring.
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
summersong wrote:
Hi there,

A rare ring with warlord's mark lvl 8 vs Mark of Submission Unset Ring
Is there a big difference?

need more life.
So I prefer Rare RIng.

In addition, an Elder ring is required because you must use the Mark of the Shaper ring.

Thanks for the clarification. Another question> if my map mod monster have reflect % of elemental dmg, how do I counter this, I easily died
This build is all elemental damage, you can't do elemental reflect map mods. Re-roll the maps.
hey bro!
thanks for your guide, my question is: how does assassins ver compared to witch?
I'm kinda interesting in WOrb after I got HH, I got a lv100 assassins and don't want bother to level up a new character.
Is this good for delving like 400+? and clean speed?
"
summersong wrote:

Thanks for the clarification. Another question> if my map mod monster have reflect % of elemental dmg, how do I counter this, I easily died

Crit Chance isn't 100%.
You should avoid reflect maps.
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
hey bro!
thanks for your guide, my question is: how does assassins ver compared to witch?
I'm kinda interesting in WOrb after I got HH, I got a lv100 assassins and don't want bother to level up a new character.
Is this good for delving like 400+? and clean speed?

I can't answer because I haven't tried the 400+ Depth with this build.
I think that the experienced person will answer.
"
bvgftr wrote:

Thanks for reply!
Which is better for dps between assassins and witch?
"
1i1W4DE wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:

Thanks for reply!
Which is better for dps between assassins and witch?

I looked at comparing the two, and Assassin is definitely going to have better boss DPS. I'm sitting at almost 5m Shaper DPS at 12 Winter Orb stacks, and the survivability has been great. I'm running a bit different version than OP since I switched from a CoC build and was able to just use most of my gear, but I could push this build even further with better jewels and gear.

As for Witch, my friend played one, and the clear is better, but syndicate encounters, red beasts, etc., are a lot tougher than the assassin version, and you won't reach near the DPS Assassin gets.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info