[3.5] Crit Winter Orb Assassin [All Contents][Uber Elder Deathless]

Any suggestions on what I can do to craft a pair of gloves and helm similar to yours for res and the Cold damage to chilled enemies
Just wanna say loving the build i have a couple of questions can i put frost bomb in the cwdt with immortal call set up switch it to the gloves as i am to lazy to always spam it also what enchants are best for gloves/boots thank you :)
Last edited by AngusKhanTheGreat on Dec 19, 2018, 11:44:41 PM
"
Ruination1337 wrote:
I tryed it by myself with 8 power charges double void battery but with Inquisitor and I failed so badly only thing that was different was the chest I used lorewave instead of your chest mh.. I am about to reroll another build but now when you say 21 gem is importent I guess I will give it another try my gem was 18 as I rage quit

How did you get Power Charges?
WO Lv is important.
However, there is no difficulty in killing the boss with using the 18lv gem.
If you want to build inqui - WO build, please refer to Ninja build.
"
Fancymanjm13 wrote:
Any suggestions on what I can do to craft a pair of gloves and helm similar to yours for res and the Cold damage to chilled enemies

Gloves: I bought it. and Life Craft!
http://poe.trade/search/onokedurimenin

Helmet: Enchanted Helmet + (Pristine Fossil + Frigid Fossil) Craft

The current price of gloves is 1EX.

"
Just wanna say loving the build i have a couple of questions can i put frost bomb in the cwdt with immortal call set up switch it to the gloves as i am to lazy to always spam it also what enchants are best for gloves/boots thank you :)

Do whatever you want.

4L: Phase Run - Arcane Surge - Increased Duration + Vaal Righteous Fire

3L: Cast When Damage Taken - Immortal Call + Frost Bomb

EZ

Best Enchantment

Boots:

1) Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently
2) Damage Penetrates 10% of Enemy Elemental Resistances if you haven't Killed Recently
3) 10% increased Movement Speed if you haven't been Hit Recently (Mapping)

ok great i will get those one more thing what do you have linked in your shield to throw/make more power charges before boss fights i saw you do it in minotuar fight at start :)
"
ok great i will get those one more thing what do you have linked in your shield to throw/make more power charges before boss fights i saw you do it in minotuar fight at start :)

Shield name: Jaws of Agnoy

3L: Ice Trap - Cluster Traps - Multiple Traps
thanks man for all the help/replies happy holidays :)
what is a decent weapon to use when you cant spend 8ex on void battery ?
IGN: madssvin
"
mileysaurus wrote:
what is a decent weapon to use when you cant spend 8ex on void battery ?

Rare Wand or Sceptre

Spell dmg / Crit Chance for spells / adds # to # Ele dmg to spells / Cast speed / Crit multiplier / Cold dmg . . .

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info