[3.5] Crit Winter Orb Assassin [All Contents][Uber Elder Deathless]

"
phocas99 wrote:
"
bvgftr wrote:
"
marccoxx wrote:
Hello

Nice Build and Guide, just got a Question.

For Endgame, not just Mapping but Bosskilling to, is there a "better" Chest to use ?

The best is to buy a +4 Shadowstitch. lol

If you don't like shaodwstitch, use loreweave.

Sorry for the stupid question, but how do you get +4? I am assuming +2 to socketed AOE gems work, what else?

You can get double corrupted items, +2 aoe/duration/projectile
-
Last edited by Jessrabbit on Aug 19, 2022, 6:40:11 AM
Might be a stupid question. Can you recolor a shadowstich?
Yes, Takes 1:1 chromes:vaals in crafting bench.
Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate, it is that we are powerful beyond measure.
Has anyone tried running Carcass as armor? I know its not +1 or 2 but the extra damage/area seems like it would work really well with this build. I'm still running Tab and am trying to decide on where to go from there without having lots of exalt to spend.

I also think that Rime Gaze is a really solid helm for this build. It can give you an early cheap 5L and seems like it works well with the build in general.

I just switched to this build after seeing it in a party and it looked like a lot of fun but I have nowhere near the currency needed to make it work at real endgame. Its running pretty well in early yellows with budget type gear and I'm just going to try to slowly upgrade it one piece at a time.
thanks for amazing build :) i made this ring and helmet for now and pretty cool build actually ^^ just i need to ask. Carcass work with this build or shadowstitch better for ur opinion? and i want multicraft for ring so hp+increased damage or hp+ aspect cat/avian better?

would you not want to stack some more corrupted items?
"
fuzexx2 wrote:
thanks for amazing build :) i made this ring and helmet for now and pretty cool build actually ^^ just i need to ask. Carcass work with this build or shadowstitch better for ur opinion? and i want multicraft for ring so hp+increased damage or hp+ aspect cat/avian better?

IDK Carcass 3.5ver because I haven't used it.

Certainly it's hard to give up the + 2 gems option.

the Ring looks much better than mine.
"
Nisseonbeer wrote:
would you not want to stack some more corrupted items?

If you have enough resi, you may use more corrupted items.
"
whitelytning wrote:
Has anyone tried running Carcass as armor? I know its not +1 or 2 but the extra damage/area seems like it would work really well with this build. I'm still running Tab and am trying to decide on where to go from there without having lots of exalt to spend.

I also think that Rime Gaze is a really solid helm for this build. It can give you an early cheap 5L and seems like it works well with the build in general.

I just switched to this build after seeing it in a party and it looked like a lot of fun but I have nowhere near the currency needed to make it work at real endgame. Its running pretty well in early yellows with budget type gear and I'm just going to try to slowly upgrade it one piece at a time.

I ran carcass jack until I could afford a Shadowstitch with +2. It works pretty well, if you want to run max level phase run you'll need to make sure you get your dex from somewhere else and obviously the DPS is lower but as a more budget alternative it works really well.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info