Wrath

Does Wrath only work with Physical damage or something? Tried running with this Aura on my Ice Witch, and noticed that Ice Spear was not getting a +lightening damage, while Power Siphon was.
"
kaniz wrote:
Does Wrath only work with Physical damage or something? Tried running with this Aura on my Ice Witch, and noticed that Ice Spear was not getting a +lightening damage, while Power Siphon was.
only works with attacks, not spells. power siphon is a wand attack skill.
To my opinion wrath should also work using spells. It's weird for a witch to have an intelligence skill that doesn't help you unless you do not use spells.
You seen the Wand Damage passives all over the place? *shrug*

(also; Power Siphon, arguably Vulnerability)
Last edited by Vipermagi on Oct 1, 2012, 2:03:31 PM
About those wand damage passives, there is very little returns boosting something that does 50 damage at level 50.... :P
To be clear, do the increased elemental damage with weapons nodes and the increased lightning damage with weapons node add to this skill? I am using dual strike with added lightning support, which I know is being increased by those passives, but will the boost the effect of the aura on me as well?
Any elemental damage you deal with (non-unarmed) attacks will be increased by weapon elemental damage nodes. This includes added attack damage from Wrath.
my wrath keeps falling off for no fucking reason. I have 12 mana left atm and just every now and then(not changing area or anything) its just not on. Though I was stacking my auras(using hatred, anger and wrath) on the same button if thats relevant....
Playing a wandslinger shadow
Its always in the last place you look
Last edited by Verb on Dec 25, 2012, 2:18:16 PM
When you level up a gem in an item, or change the item's stats, it is unequipped for a split second. You'll lose the socketed gems for a little while, which can cause an aura to be disabled. Could that be it?
Last edited by Vipermagi on Dec 25, 2012, 2:35:44 PM
hm could be, but it only happened to wrath and non of the other auras...I spread them out now instead of all on one button and havent had any issues so far
Its always in the last place you look

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info