Wrath

Unavailable
Unavailable

Post your feedback for this skill here!

Make sure you concisely state your character build, level, and other complimenting abilities you have when you talk about a skill - The more we know about your character, the better we can understand your feedback.
Balance & Design
Last bumped on Sep 24, 2020, 1:36:30 AM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"mana reserved 40"

While I wouldn't dislike it if it only reserved a flat amount, I think you mean 40%
Possibly not. There are other auras, like Grace, that reserve a flat amount and increase that flat amount per level. Try it, level it up and see if it doesn't increase by 5 per level or something.
"
faerwin wrote:
"mana reserved 40"

While I wouldn't dislike it if it only reserved a flat amount, I think you mean 40%

No, pretty sure they mean 40. If you looked every aura that has a % effect also reserves a % of mana, while all flat integer auras reserve a set amount as well.
For every level the costs are increased.
Idk the exactly values, but my aura was over 100 mana reserved.

Unavailable

It goes up due the increased area effect
English is my third language, there will be bugs.
Last edited by LadyDevimon on Mar 19, 2012, 8:28:38 PM
Some items in this post are currently unavailable.
"
faerwin wrote:
"mana reserved 40"

Nope.

In general, auras which provide a percentage increase in player effectiveness need to be a percentage cost for balance reasons. Those which, like this one, add a flat amount of bonus, can safely cost (and reserve) only a flat amount of mana.
I added an Increased Cast Speed support gem to this skill and in the tool tip it says that me and nearby allies gain that increased cast speed. However, my cast speed does not increase when the skill is active.

Also it does not seem to add the damage to spells, only to attacks. Is that how it is supposed to be?
"
anteolsson wrote:
I added an Increased Cast Speed support gem to this skill and in the tool tip it says that me and nearby allies gain that increased cast speed. However, my cast speed does not increase when the skill is active.
It's trying to tell you the aura spell itself is getting increased cast speed (i.e. you cast the aura faster), but the aura formatting of stats is taking over. Will try to fix this soon, thanks for the report.

"
anteolsson wrote:
Also it does not seem to add the damage to spells, only to attacks. Is that how it is supposed to be?
Yes, this is intended. It says in the skill description that it adds damage to attacks. It will not affect spells.
Thank you for the answer.
The toggle for this skill is a bit bugged. Sometimes it wont turn off when its turned on and vice versa.
Last edited by DocWily on Mar 25, 2012, 11:56:15 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info