At my wit's end with Syndicate one-shots

i had enough of this one-shot bs....playing poe since first open beta (with pauses) and this is by far worst balanced league easily. Playing games to relax and have fun but nothing is relaxed and fun by getting one shotted over life, es, mom and cap resists. Worst part is you cant really tell what happen bcz there is way too much effects going on screen...i'm done.
Yap.
I hoped this would be get better with higher levels as GGG usually screws the leveling phase.
Not sure how the league content is scaling, but after Abysses without Lich-Kings, Beastiary without Beasts and Delve without bosses this is the next buggy unbalanced mess centered around 0,05% of the community.
If the basic game mechanics wouldn´t be such fun I would have stopped coming back years ago.
Thanks god I have a phone.

"
robmafia wrote:
if you're getting one-shot:

a- your defenses suck
b- you're essentially standing in a slam
c- you ranked up the syndicate member(s)
d- you're playing with added dmg mods
e- some of the above
f- all of the above

i'm guessing it's e/f much of the time.

I like d. So you essentally say: don't alch red maps? or do you propose some annul/exalt strategy for high tier mapping to prevent damage mods? Really looking forward to your proposed strategy.
I'm going to take a break from league until Betrayal is fixed.

Sorry GGG, your game isn't fun as it currently is.
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

a- your defenses suck
e- some of the above
f- all of the above

I like d. So you essentally say: don't alch red maps? or do you propose some annul/exalt strategy for high tier mapping to prevent damage mods? Really looking forward to your proposed strategy.

It's not just d. alone obviously (unless you have like 3 of them I guess ), otherwise people would not have reached lvl 100 ssf hc already.
SSF is not and will never be a standard for balance, it is not for people entitled to getting more without trading.
Last edited by Fruz on Dec 16, 2018, 11:52:32 AM
"
Fruz wrote:

It's not just d. alone obviously (unless you have like 3 of them I guess ), otherwise people would not have reached lvl 100 ssf hc already.

they could have just used the lab trick.
"
Fruz wrote:
"
UlfgardLeo wrote:
"
robmafia wrote:

a- your defenses suck
e- some of the above
f- all of the above

I honestly don´t about care what other peoples imaginary Twitch friends reach or don´t reach.

There are some other players out there - 95% of them to make an educated guess. It´s tiring to hear that "but someone has done something" as an argument.
"Some people" pull automobiles by their theeth, bon appétit.

Last edited by Querne on Dec 16, 2018, 12:45:57 PM
"
Querne wrote:

I honestly don´t about care what other peoples imaginary Twitch friends reach or don´t reach.

There are some other players out there - 95% of them to make an educated guess. It´s tiring to hear that "but someone has done something" as an argument.
"Some people" pull automobiles by their theeth, bon appétit.

https://clips.twitch.tv/PunchyEnthusiasticAnteaterKappaWealth

:)
Last edited by Volband on Dec 16, 2018, 1:13:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info