Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Constant crashing and freezing

I am wondering could it be a sound issue that's causing it to crash?
I am wondering could it be a sound issue that's causing it to crash?

So i am doing a safe house and that green stuff on ground crashes instantly.
Just upgraded to a Xbox one x from a original Xbox one. My crashing and freezing issues are a lot better. Some lag here and there but a night and day difference.
ive had 23 crashes so far today because of high monsters packs, ANYTHING with breaches or immortal syndicate is going to force my game to crash... which is a fckn huge issue because in essence, this means I am not allowed ANY PROGRESSION! the only success ive had reducing this by the smallest margin, was to turn off all sound and all graphics... can you guys in GGG do something to help us xbox players, I only own xbox so I neeed to have this game work on this platform.
im getting like 4x 5x a session in an hour! whenever im in town or my hide out and sometimes running maps

its a nightmare to get a decent playthought for me atm

so far todays session ive counted 9x its crashed especailly when coming out of the trade window and it starts to zoom out. its becoming un playable for me!
Xbox One X
Crashing to Xbox dashboard after freeze and buzzing sound fairly often since coming to Act 2. Almost exclusively happens in Forest Encampment. Started happening a good bit after using trade board.
Ok once I get into an instance/zone. It seems to be related to trade board and vendors. Not sure.
Have found that restarting the console seems to help after a crash. If I just load the game back up, the crashing happens more often.
Running Lazy Pally build and am level 25 with smite skill and console seems to be performing fairly well even in big fights when in instances. No troubles in my first safehouse last night either.
Last edited by Caurlann on Dec 19, 2018, 2:11:17 PM
We're releasing the patch which contains a variety of crash fixes in a hour. After this is live if you've been experiencing issues, please update me as to your new status after having been able to play for a period of time.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
We're releasing the patch which contains a variety of crash fixes in a hour. After this is live if you've been experiencing issues, please update me as to your new status after having been able to play for a period of time.

thank you for your work its really appreciated
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:

my game just crashed now browsing through the trade id just found the item i wanted after searching 200 pages for it!

i patched the game jumped straight on and hey presto it crashed ^^
also theres still a freeze while connecting to server and about to select character

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info