Constant crashing and freezing

Thank you kindly Mr Jeff, ur guys customer service is world class!
Patching now, i will edit my post after playing for awhile to post an update.
Fingers crossed it's sorted.
Having come from a low-mid spec pc with very few issues, until pc died, I'm glad to be able to get my poe fix on my Xbox.
FML! Now it just crashes randomly on top of the other shit. Disconnection Error. I'm running LAN on a 1gig Fiber connection. I was running lab and it kicked me. This is getting rediculous.

I installed the game and everything was fine 2 weeks before Delve ended and I loved the game so much that I supported it buying stash tabs and supporter packs.

3.5 drops and I am so frustrated with this shit I wish I wouldn't have put a single penny into it 🙄

Please please please add an option to select servers.
"
PitBullDogs wrote:
FML! Now it just crashes randomly on top of the other shit. Disconnection Error. I'm running LAN on a 1gig Fiber connection. I was running lab and it kicked me. This is getting rediculous.

I installed the game and everything was fine 2 weeks before Delve ended and I loved the game so much that I supported it buying stash tabs and supporter packs.

3.5 drops and I am so frustrated with this shit I wish I wouldn't have put a single penny into it 🙄

Please please please add an option to select servers.

There is an option to select server in the login screen
I have constant crashing on my xbox one x Paid too much for this thing to be crashing
Still constant crashing but not as bad.

Open a strong box and 50 guys surrond me, crash.
Fight boss with aoe crash.
I am playing with a Milton strike build. Even after the patch the game crashing is no better maybe even worse. Every other syndicate fight crashes the game. I have even tried clearing everythungt around them to try to take some load offf the game.. I can’t even level anymore from the amount of times it is crashing the games and charges me a death. I am beyond frustrated. I have played molten strike for many leagues now and never had this issue. I am running the game on a one x and have it set on performance and still crashes 6 or more times and hour.
"
Jeff_GGG wrote:
"
Deklnu wrote:
I think it made things worse, its choppy, freezing, random boots from the game.

Freezing and random boots from the game (disconnections) are connection related. If you're not using a wired connection I'd strongly recommend that for starters, if you are, then I'd recommend looking at the FAQ and see the Diagnosing Connection Issues section.

It's not about our connection it's either about your crappy servers or some poor network code.
ALL MY FRIENDS experience some randoms freeze/lags during mapping when there is lot of stuff exploding on screen.
I experience the same.
We all have wired connection and have ZERO issue with any other games.
Also the fps drops on a 2080ti... are you kidding me?
Please fix your damn game on Xbox.

The crashing while being in the same place for more than 30mins is no issue since Betrayal. It exists since Delve. In Incursion this was no Problem.

Does anyone from GGG test their own game?

To reproduce this bug just idle in any area for 30mins (while having full mtx equipped - dont know if this happens without mtx) and the game will Freeze instantly when you move or do any Action.

The framerate goes low too you can clearly see the shitty framerate Right before this happens.

It does not matter if im in Performance Mode or Quality Mode either (on Xbox One X).

It feels like a Memory leak somewhere.

So please GGG fix the freaking crash - which exists since Delve. So more than 4 Months now.

Just go idle in Town for 30 mins with MTX equipped and then try to move around. Then fix this damn bug.

You may wonder why everyone left on Xbox - and the bad support in Fixing your game.

And dont get me started on your bad Servers. They are abysmal on Xbox. On PC movement skills work fine - on Xbox the are desynched all the time. Also the short freezes before packs explode is clearly a Server issue.

So Maybe you should actually support your game on Xbox instead of putting it into maintenance mode.
Slight improvement since patch, but still issues.
Ethernet connection direct from the router and decent internet speed as per speed tests, I do not believe latency from my side is an issue.

These issues for me have only come about since betrayal, and it's becoming rather frustrating. The syndicate events are especially risky even though I know my build is capable, and seem to always cause a complete freeze for a second or 2, but long enough for me to stop spinning usually resulting in death, lock boxes can also be an issue.

If i die or teleport out of a safe house, to say grab a craft item for use on a bench down there, i can kiss that return portal and craft bench goodbye, because each attempt to return will boot me back to the login screen, and then dealing with the load times back is yet another nightmare.
Xbox One X
Only got to play a couple of hours last night after patch. Restarted console before playing. Disco'd after being ingame for a few minutes but have had no issues in instances so far. Still having a lot of trouble with lag spikes in Forest Encampment but did not crash out.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info