Mastermind fight

The fight is bullshit, and i thought Aul was the king of bullshit, can you not introduce 1000000 phased bosses? i had enough WOW raids, please, i play ARPG!!!!!!!!!! for a reason, if i wanted WOW i would play fuking WOW. Lost all my interest in this game, sry. I swear i had more fun in old poe :/, whatever you do, its wrong!
Last edited by zsolti16 on Dec 12, 2018, 1:37:03 PM
Last bumped on Mar 5, 2019, 5:45:30 PM
I think they're not going to leave the Catarina battle the way it is.

I seriously thought it was bugged for the first 15-20 mins or so, and wasn't the only one.
I literally left the zone thinking she is bugged.
What are you guys talking about?

The fight is confusing the first time you do it because it actually has mechanics you have to overcome.

Why is this a bad thing?

Were you expecting a big pinata in the final boss room where you click it once and exalts fall out?

The fight is not bad once you understand it.

I actually quite enjoyed the discover phase. Barely killed her on my last portal the first time because I wasted 3 portals kiting for 20 minutes trying to understand what i was supposed to do. I laughed about it afterwards and loved it!

League is less than a week old ffs. If you can't figure it out, youtube the fight and be prepared.

The fight is good.
No, i'll just skip this league too, when they give something good like old poe, maybe then i'll play again.
Well then, for the rest our sake's I sincerely hope you never play again. Most of us don't want old Path of Exile back because the game has done nothing but improve since the old days.
"
Prizy wrote:
What are you guys talking about?

The fight is confusing the first time you do it because it actually has mechanics you have to overcome.

Why is this a bad thing?

Were you expecting a big pinata in the final boss room where you click it once and exalts fall out?

The fight is not bad once you understand it.

I actually quite enjoyed the discover phase. Barely killed her on my last portal the first time because I wasted 3 portals kiting for 20 minutes trying to understand what i was supposed to do. I laughed about it afterwards and loved it!

League is less than a week old ffs. If you can't figure it out, youtube the fight and be prepared.

The fight is good.

It's an ARPG not fucking mastermind.

It's almost impossible to work out whats going on in regular fights most of the time due to the effects vomit all over the screen.

If its going to have overly complicated mechanics it needs to EXPLAIN these via tutorial or w/e like any other game released in the last 20 years.
Last edited by Asmosis on Dec 12, 2018, 10:08:51 PM
It's frustrating for the first few fights, I agree, but I don't think it needs to change much. I did lose the fight half-way but I was more excited because I learned from it, despite how fancy it might look. It's good content.
GGG, please dont listen to the vocal minority. We don't want a cookie cutter game, and most of us actually enjoy a challenge and actually having to figure stuff out...
"
CaseyHicks wrote:
GGG, please dont listen to the vocal minority. We don't want a cookie cutter game, and most of us actually enjoy a challenge and actually having to figure stuff out...

Pot calling the kettle black.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info