0.9.7 Patch Notes

Only one issue with this patch....
I'm downloading at 6mb/s ..... and I don't have enough time to reach the patch notes
Wow lots of stuff here! Can't wait to try it out :)
Love the new update, mobs put out a considerable amount more damage...and it's actually making Hardcore gameplay more hardcore :D
not act 3, 4, 5... sigh
i was looking forward to this update but it is failure it is a total failure
So the aura skills are skill gems? or are they passive skills? Also, do they stack with one another?
After playing for a bit, there's one thing I've noticed.

Enemies from all over don't mob you, unless you walk up to them and let yourself get surrounded. This makes being melee early on so much more enjoyable.

I'm having a blast starting a Duelist.
Feel free to add me on Steam
http://steamcommunity.com/id/Xorjt
GGG_FanBoy_101
Just a question

Old Character have been wipe in legacy now ?

And stash too ?

I can't download and play for now :-(

Ig name : ___Aramis___
"
sebneo wrote:
Just a question

Old Character have been wipe in legacy now ?

And stash too ?

I can't download and play for now :-(

Read the first post they wouldnt need to wipe passive tree with full wipe.
The website passive skill tree is absolutely amazing, Dylan really kicked ass fixing it up.

Love the new character art shown in the party UI, I hope those beautiful faces will transfer to the actual in-game character models.

-------

@MrBautista - Auras are skill gems. Not sure about stacking.

@sebneo - No wipe happened, harcore and default characters/stashes are still in place.

-------

@everyone heartbroken about long-term balancing - It's tough having to think up new builds and re-roll characters, but that's why we are here. If you can't enjoy testing your old build in the new system, check out some of the new skills that were just added.

Chances are in a week or so, the theory-crafters will reach a consensus about viable builds and those who are too overwhelmed by change can piggy-back on the new FoTM builds.
Last edited by Lo4f on Mar 19, 2012, 7:08:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info